T H I R T Y - T W O

ADVIK

I kissed her!

I fucking kissed her!

My heart was still beating out loud and electric sparks were still there in my body.

The unforgettable taste of her lips mixed with cherry and cigarettes made me high. That moment was divine.

I pressed my eyes shut and waited impatiently for her to come back. After our memorable kiss, she blushed and trust me I would die thousands of times just to watch that blush on her face. She's beautiful. She went to make coffee for us, giving me the reason that she needs caffeine but I know that was a lie, she wanted to hide her flustered state.

I remembered again about the first time when I saw her. I was crushing on her but holy shit! Now I like her. Somewhere in between smiling with her and reading her poetries, I started liking her.

I have no idea that whether she likes me back or not but then again she would have never kissed me if she never felt something for me.

I know I am not special, absolutely not the one for her but somehow I never felt insecure around her. When not with her, I think that I am not enough but her aura boosts confidence and I guess that's the reason why I feel confident around her.

She came with two coffee mugs in her hand. She sat across me without uttering a word and sip her coffee. Her thick eyelashes were fixed on the table and not for once she dared to look at me.

I smiled.

"She liked mysteries so much that she became one for me,

Now everyday I try to solve her,

Only to find her in new dimensions."

I repeated the line I remember from her book.

I guess these lines suits her. Everyday I learn something new about her and as much as I know her, I feel like I no nothing about her. After solving her, I am always back to square one with numbers of her new dimensions waiting to be read.

Hearing what I said, she quickly looked into my eyes. Sparks fly again but this time I felt her eyes getting moistened but she smiled anyways.

She took my hand and squeeze them a little.

"It would be my honour to get my heart broken by you." She whispered, offering a gentle smile.

But I promise to never break your heart, Vanya.