F I F T Y - T H R E E

ADVIK

"Dude where are you?" Nikhil came screaming to my room.

"What?" I made a face and continued planning some changes in the café.

"Your ex girlfriend went viral overnight. Her blog got millions of view, she is being searched on Instagram, she's treanding on twitter. People are going crazy over her." He told me in excitement.

I raised my eyebrows and quickly snatched phone from his hand. There on the display page was a blog post of Vanya. I quickly started reading it.

I felt ashamed to call her disgusting. She was always beautiful both inside and out. And may be it was me who didn't deserve her. Each word of the blog felt like knife passing through my heart. I did wrong to her. I made her feel worthless even when her worth was more than sparkling stars.

"Dude, don't tell me you left her just because she has that syndrome?" Nikhil asked.

"I did, Nikhil and I am not proud of it." I replied.

"Fuck you, dude. You are pathetic man."

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Go ahead."

"What would you've done if you were in my place?"

He inhaled a breath. "Honestly, I don't know. I could've done the same thing but after reading her blog I feel like, I would've never left her."

But it's too late for me to think about all this. I've humiliated her and I don't want her to be with someone who had felt like puking after he got to know her reality.

I am no good for her.