T H I R T E E N

ADVIK

"One coffee and a bowl of plain Maggie." I ordered at the counter, still my eyes fixed on the menu.

Although the rate of food items were in my budget but still I couldn't afford more than the coffee and Maggie.

"Plain Maggie? Wow, that's something unusual." A voice pulled me out of my trance.

I looked up and for a second I was unable to believe that on other side of the counter was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

Her jet black hair cascading down her shoulders like a halo above her head. Then there was this Plum lips and dimpled smile like she was created through rainbow and magic. Indeed she was beautiful.

I let go my breath which I was holding from so long and took a good second to see into her chocolate brown orbs.

"Why?" I asked, still trying to read her eyes.

"No one orders plain maggi, they always like it with cheese or butter." She replied, still holding her soft smile.

Stop making fun of yourself.

Get back to reality.

"I have my reasons." I smiled.

"Sure."

She passed me a tray of my order. My vision catches something which intrigued me. There was a tattoo on her wrist. I had no idea what it meant. I guess it was in Italian or some other language.

I had an urge to ask her about it but I decided not to. I don't want her to think of me as some short of creep.

I sat on the couch, obviously away from Nikhil and Riya. I couldn't tolerate their love sick behavior.

I will never understand why everyone is so obsessed with the idea of falling in love? Like all they want in their live is to be loved.

That girl was indeed beautiful but not for once I thought of falling for her. She was just a pretty sight to me, that's it. I agree that for a minute I became poetic while defining her beauty but not in a romantic way.

Stop justifying yourself. My inner consciousness mocked.

Okay.

Fuck my sanity.

I am fucking attracted to her.