T H I R T Y - F O U R

ADVIK

"Are you tired?" She asked.

"No."

"Okay then let's go somewhere." She tugs my hand and we went out of the café.

I have no idea where she wanted to go but I am okay with everything as long as it's her company.

We reached some open place with all the trees and greenery. I knitted my brows in confusion.

"Let me show you something beautiful." She smiled.

She sat on the ground and gestured me to do so. As I did, she slowly intervenes our fingers together. A warm feeling swept across my chest and I took few good seconds to admire her.

"Look at the sky not me." She blushed.

I shifted my attention to the sky and that's when I realized the reason why she came here.

Sunrise!

We both watched as the morning rays splattered across the sky and everything turned red and bright.

I've experienced sunrise before but this time with her hands on mine, I felt a little shine in my heart amidst the darkness I always carry.

The feeling was undeniably strong and beautiful.

"I thought of watching sunrise with you and somehow it happened." She rubbed her thumbs lightly over my skin.

"I feel peace in you, Vanya." I blurted out without even listening what she said before.

She blinked her eyes but didn't said anything. I know she is mentally debating over something but I have no idea about what.

What's happening to me? I no nothing about her, about her life yet still I am going crazy for her.

At first sight it was her beauty that attracted me to her but now things changed. There's something pushing me closer to her.

In a long run, I know I'll never be able to make her happy but I couldn't stop myself from thinking about her and our future.

I never thought about my future but I want our future. In such a short span, she became my constant star. When I am with her, I need not to worry about my life. I feel calm in her. She's peace in all of my chaos.

She seems such a free spirited. How she's going to react when she gets to know about my life?

She owns a café and I earn twenty five thousands in a month and that too in a job which I despise most.

She wanted to know about me eating plain Maggi. How am I going to tell her that I don't have any option? I don't have enough money to eat delicacies everyday.

What will she think of me? And till how long I am not going to tell her about my father who forced me into Engineering and ruined my whole life?

And till how long I am going to blame my father for everything when I never even stood for myself?

Will she ever understand my situation? Or break my heart?