His Jamaican Girl

A/n: Hey guys this is my first book on wattpad, hope you enjoy, this is a short chapter, go ahead!

As I sat on the plush seat of the Airplane beside my Cousin Chanelle I was blasting Bruno Mars and thinking about how different our lives were gonna be, Let me explain.
My name is Amber Latouche, 16 years old and well advanced along with my cousin Chanelle Chin, who was my best as well as my only real friend.
"Fifteen minutes to landing," Announced the Flight attendant. I looked over at Chanelle to find her grinning at me; she's always smiling, so dang goofy. I rolled my eyes at her and playfully shook my head trying to get a five minute nap, to me naps are very important they help in the sale of matresses and sales are needed for a good economy, Plus I'm addicted.
"Where here!," I breathed out taking my suitcase to the white jeep that was driven by my older cousin, Tameka. She was 25 years old with really light skin even thought both her parents were African Americans. "Hey," She greeted pulling us both into a bear hug.
"Waa gwaan tammy,?" Chay (Chanelle) said climbing in the front passenger seat. Dis bitch -_- . *trans. What's going on tammy?*
"Yuh gwaan like yuh a big 'oman a go in a front seat!" I teased. *trans. You acting grown bout you in the front seat*
"Girl I'm older than you!," That was true but it was only a couple of months with her ratchet self.

What are your views so far don't forget to vote comment and share with your fellow watty friends thank you! Stay goofy!!!