Rainy day

A/n: heyyyy lol nun much to say but follow me on Twitter and instagram @k_island_x  yup, I follow back and I'll spam you if you mention my book in a comment ❤️

*Ambers p.o.v*

Today was one of those bad days, it was Saturday and I decided to lay off my medicine for today.
It was now around 12 o'clock and I was just not into it. I just came back from the grocery store and decided to prepare a meal. The medication really suppresses my appetite but not today! I took out the pots then I noticed my phone ringing on the counter. I got up and answered it really quickly before I got annoyed.

"Hey pumpkin!" He beamed through the phone, he was always happier on Saturdays.

"Hey." I said concentrating on which seasoning I would use.

"Ohhh you cooking babe!" He said sounding excited, I usually don't cook, but when I do, it's bomb-dot-com.

"Yea."

"So what are you doing today?" He asked.

"Nothing, staying in the house today." I answered.

"Ok, so I have some news! Remember when you were here and I told you I had to work?" He asked now shuffling around some papers.

"Mhmm."

"I was working on buying a couple hundred acres from a client, her grandparents died and it was passed down to her-"

"Hold up, her? It's a her?"

"Yea why?" He asked clueless as to where I was going with this.

"How old is she?" I asked, it's not that I don't trust him..... Ok I don't, but could you blame me?

"Umm she is around 25, she invited me over to have sort of an informal meeting, I really think I can pull this off, and if I do! That's some millions caus-"

"Nathan," I paused and chuckled. "I find it funny how... You! Think! That I would be ok with you going over some woman's house! No."

"Babe, your overreacting. Nothing is gonna happen." He sighed.

"Nathan, your already a millionaire! And you'll still be one with or without this deal! I advise you not to do it."

I watched him as he pulled on his hair. He looked up at the camera and he looked really mad. "Amber cut it out."

"Me? You need to cut it out and I swear if I find out that you went to her house there is gonna be hell." I said and I could feel myself shaking.
I don't know why he doesn't listen to me! I know he's gonna go there anyways just to prove a point. He's not a female! He doesn't know what she's capable of, females nowadays hella desperate!

I watched as he ended the face time call, it's been seven years and he still hasn't learned to believe in me.

I turned back to chopping some vegetables, all while pretending that they were him.
"If I have to fly back to Cali just to stab him an teach him a lesson, so be it." I mumbled to myself.

-------------------

"Girl you lying! He hung up!?" Steph asked followed by a fit of laughter.

"Yea the nerve! So does he still have the appointment with her?" I asked, she was his assistant after all.

"Yup, I fact it was changed from brunch to dinner at 7 at her house. This is not looking good B." I felt like a failure as if I was losing him.
I know that I'm probably overreacting but what am I supposed to do? I have almost no one but him, he is the only one that I can trust with any thing!

"Girl I gotta go." I said abruptly ending the call.

I sat in the middle of the floor and I got so mad to the point where I was laughing. The last time I laughed like this I choked out Jessica.

I finally got back to my senses and looked all around me. There were shards of glass everywhere. My $3000 lamp was shattered and broken next to my book collection. There was nothing I could do right now. I was gonna lose Nathan in 2 days and I don't know how I feel about it.
I was now eating at the dining room table when I got a call from Tyler. What does he want! Why is it that when I just want to drown (literally) In my sorrows my phone blows up.
--------
A/n: Boring right? Next chapter might be better but idk yet.
Stay goofy
#godbless