Drunk -Ed Sheeran

*Ambers p.o.v.*
There is only so much I can take. The more I try to forget the more remember.

"Jessica!?" I yelled once again.

Let me refresh your minds. Jessica the same broad from high school that pressed charges against me for absolutely nothing! And on top of that she allegedly manipulated Nathan. I've always thought that that was bullshit and I have been proven right. Bullshit that's what this was.
I looked at Nathan and he was clenching his jaw. He was mad. He was mad at himself!

" You." I growled. "I swear if I EVER see your face again I will rearrange it more times than the damn alphabet! I will never forgive you!" I said enunciating every single syllable.

Jessica was the whole reason why I left the country in the first place.  My head was telling me two things. Either I left or her body would turn up in a nearby river.

I wasn't even in the mood for a breakfast salad anymore. I stalked out of the fine establishment and burned rubber as I took off towards the building site.

--------------
"I ain't gonna stop now cause mama I made it.." I sang along to the smooth voice of the one man that never betrayed me (along with God) August Alsina .(A/n: His fine self 🙄😍)

I was preparing my report to present to the board along with preparing my bags to leave today. My flight was around 5 and I wanted to get there from at least 3.

Knock knock knock
It was my door, I pretended not to hear it and walked right by to get some cereal from the kitchen.

"Priiincess!" I heard him slur from the other side of the door. He was drunk, and he also wasn't my problem anymore.

"Bambino I know you can hear me." He tried again and his accent was now more prominent than ever.

I look through the peep hole to see him staring right back at me. Dammit my cover is blown!

"O-Open the d-door! Baby please!"

"Go away Nathaniel!" I yelled slouching against the door.

"Please baby! I don't know where else to go!" I chuckled humorlessly at his response.

"How about home!? Nathaniel leave!" I answered ready to just knock him out he is so lucky I took my pills not long ago.

"It's lonely there," he mumbled. "Tyler dropped me off here, please I swear after this I'm gone I-I'll be whatever you want." He said and I watched as he played with his fingers. He looked liked a little kid who got caught stealing cookies.

I sighed and unlocked the door pushing it open to have him stumbling all over the place.

"Thank you, this is why I love you babe, you would never leave me." He said but little did he know I was planning on it.

"Take your clothes off, I'll run you a bath." I said. My face was blank but my heart was heavy with things to say.

I watched as he fought with the buttons on his shirt. He took a while but got it off and boy was he fine.
His chest and torso carved by the Lord my savior himself. He took another minute before he was stalk naked before me.

I bit my lip and looked from his waist line up. Willing myself not to look down.

He cheated Amber; Snip Snip, a voice in the back of my mind reminded.

I walked to the bathroom and shook those thoughts away.

"Amber I'm so sorry, you probably won't believe me but I am, it's been about 7 years and I still continue to mess up, and I-I" he stuttered then broke down in tears as he slipped into the bath tub.

"I just think that you don't love me like I love you Nathan-"

"That's not true!" He said, eyes wide open as if I said the impossible.

I don't know why I was arguing with drunk Nathan but it was better knowing that I was getting the raw truth. "Why won't you act like it?" I asked as I washed his back from outside of the tub.

"I don't know, I was being so faithful when you left for seven years, it was like I was disgusted by other women, but now that I know who and what you have grown to be, it's like all I have to do is breathe and I see your face on every woman in the room and it's frustrating cause here I am, you don't want me, because I cheated by hallucinating and thinking that she was you, I love you, and I need you, Amber Latouche."

"I love you too, but you gotta do better, cause I'm sorry just isn't enough anymore." I sighed and let the water out the tub, then got a towel wrapping him in it.

This "talk" I guess, really made me feel better 😌

---------------------------

A/n: Whew big and exiting things will be happening next chap. Also I'm starting a new book called "Baby Girl."
If you make me a cover for it, inbox me a description of yourself and you will be a character in it 😉
Deal? Ok.
Toodles
Crackers and noodles (that's bomb btw) 😭🔥