2pac Skakur -California

Amber p.o.v.

7 years later..

"Thank you so much Miss Latouche! If there was a company in the US I would recommend even the president! To try your services!" This was the fifth time I have been hearing this.

You should expand to the US!
You should offer services abroad!
That is all I've been hearing all week and j was really considering it. But where in the US would I go? California? Hell no, I cannot stand to look at them! Except Stephanie, over the years we have kept contact with each other and often times she visits me.
She told me about the meeting they had the day after I left, and I am happy that Nathan now knew the truth, but regardless, he did put me through some situations I'm not sure I can forgive him for.
He made me Feel like a liar and some sort of unsub he/they were slowly uncovering.
I've had many things thrown at me, I've had my name dragged in the mud but I will and I cannot take being called a liar I have and I will not hesitate to snap.

"Steph! This is the one hundredth time I've heard someone say that I should expand my business!"

"Well, maybe you should! I told you a hundred times, to come back to Cali! You can start tour first branch right here!" She said, I was seriously thinking about it but she's a blond what does she know lol.

"You know how I feel about Cali Steph." I replied.

"How about you come stay at my place for a week find a landspace and return to Jamaica, I'll help. you with all the construction here and you can travel back and forth some times." Stephanie suggested, but what about Nathan? I'm still not over the situation! Is he still in town? Did he move? What is his life like now? Lonely? Gosh who am I kidding, 7 years, hes probably married with 10 kids and a wife!
I began to think about how u left and the look in his face, but I couldn't stay there anymore.

"Amber! Aaaamber!" Steph yelled.

"What!?"

"You like spaced out, you always do this when I mention Cali." She States.
"Is it Nathan?"

I broke down crying, I missed him, 7 years and I still can't get over him! It wasn't the first time I had gotten crushed but he hit a nerve because I actually cared about him.

"Hey, hey Amber, It's ok, it's gonna be OK Am." She cooed.
Why am I so hung up on him. I showed no emotion like this when I had the chance but now, I don't know.
I guess seven years ago when be was in front of me I knew what was going on in his life, and I knew that he wouldn't want another girl. Except Jessica, everyday I pray to forgive her, but I would still wrap my fingers around her neck if I could. Now that Nathan is out and about, I don't know what he's doing it better yet, who he's doing!

"I gotta Steph, I got a client in 5 minutes, chao!"

"Bye girl, love you.... And he does too."

I wiped away a few stray tears and got my self together because I am an independent woman. Black, white, or Hispanic, it's good to be independent.

'Superman got nothing on me-'
"Yes, hello!?" I said groggily to the bastard that interrupted my dream about Channing Tatum.

"Pack your bags chicka! I booked you a 2 o'clock flight today!" She said excitedly. This bihh.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"It is approximately 12:50!" She beamed.

"Stephanie Vasquez! You me an to tell me you only gave me and hour to get ready, you bi-" beep beep beep. I am gonna kill her.

-------------------

"Ahh Amber look at you!" She yelled, now grabbing the attention of all the peasants in the airport. (I like calling people peasants lol. Sue me.)

"If you don't shut you mouth," I whisper-shouted at her.

"Whatever mami, I see your ass poking in that sundress, where's Nathan!" She said and busted out laughing.

This bihh right here.

I stale faced her and got in the back of the car waiting for the driver to pull off. Stephanie is a very successful woman, she is the assistant to a very well known land space company. From what I know she is well payed, hence the driver and the fancy condo we were pulling up to.

"So I got your schedule all planned out." She said handing me a  piece of paper.

Tomorrow- Monday
-Look for land space and contact the company
Tuesday
-Have a meeting with the CEO.

"I'm staying here for a week Steph what am I gonna do?" I asked.

"We'll just wing it." She said shrugging.

"I'm just gonna go sleep," I said hurrying to find a room upstairs.

-----------------------
A/n: This was more of a filler chapter!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Stay goofy!
Bless up - Djkhaled