Here Comes Jessica

A/n: Amber above, couldn't choose a heading but here you go, Another 1

*Still Nathan's P.O.V

"So you coming over today," I asked looking at a text I just go from Ty.

"You see I would, but Ms. Tarzan over there, you need to handle that." She said walking off.
I bit my lip as I watched her butt in 'em leggings. Dang she had it going.

I started heading for my first hour when I saw Jessica glaring at me.
Lord, you got me right?

*Amber's p.o.v.*

I could still feel my blood boiling under my skin!
I was a heated time bomb ready to explode, she didn't wanna see me explode. See I might have Bipolar Disorder but that's none of you business.

I walked into the science class and sat in the front of the class so I wouldn't have to associate with certain types of people.
You know the ones that sit in the back and never shut as well as never learn? Yeah them.
I finished taking my notes from the textbook section and started reading a book on Wattpad. It was a tyga fanfic and I was at that part were the yougin was roasting him about his wet noodle looking self. She was too much I busted out laughing drawing all the student attention and causing the teacher, Ms. Loren to shift in her sleep.

By the time lunch rolled around I was calmer than Meek after hearing Drake's disstrack.
I sat at an empty table doing last nights Spanish homework.
Hearing a voice I removed my beats and tucked my pencil behind my ear.
"Excuse me, but this is our table," Jessica. I knew it I could hear the rust -off the couple screws the lost- in her throat.
I took a couple minutes to carefully examine the table I was at, hell I even took out a magnifying glass to search for her name.
"Sorry sweety... I don't see your name anywhere I said chewing a bite of my apple.
"Nathan!, tell your little cotton picker that is is our seat," She must be fifty shades of cracked up on that baby powder.
I swear if this boy opens his mouth.
"I'm sorry Amb-" he began.
"Uh-uh Gtfoh with that," I cannot believe the audacity of this lil boy.

I got up and went to the library.
"Do you have a pass,"She said with a fake ass smile, I know her ass hate this little two cents a day job.

" Nah, I have lunch right no-"

"Well, you need a pass!" She said irking my damn nerves.

"Aight thanks hoe."

The bell had rung shortly after that and now I was sitting in 7th hour with the very irrelevant and very much about to get her ass beat, Jessica.
She did everything to annoy me and boy was it working.
I sat patiently and watched the clock as it ticked.
Five...She threw paper at me
Four... She pulls my hair, is this preschool? And doesn't she know this is weave.

One..

I was in the hallways when she brushed pass me, I gotta give her credit, she's brave, I thought now wrapping my fingers around her foundation covered neck.
I found myself forming a sadistic smile as I was pleased with now having her gasping for air, something I'm sure she does very often as you'd guess if you knew what I knew.
"Amber let her go!" Chat screamed I dropped one hand and had the other still applying pressure.
"Yuh want wi get deported!!!" She said catching my attention. *trans. Do you want us to get deported!*
I dropped her and soon after Nathan ran up to me checking me for scars and whatnot.
He was a mess. A hot one too.

"Nathan!" Jessica screeched clutching her neck. I covered my ear, she sounded like a heavy duty vehicle and I wasn't tryna hear all that.

"You can say and do what you want because he will always come back to me Amber!, this is not over," she big mad or little mad?

A/n: Remember to vote, comment and share!
Tell me about this chapter too short too long? Perfect?
Thank you for reading!
Stay goofy!
#StayAwayFromThey - Djkhaled