Princess

A/n: just enjoy! I recently ran out of bwwm books to read so comment some good ones and I'll let you know if I haven't already read it lol. Leggo!

*Nathan's p.o.v.*

"You're so beautiful baby." I cooed in her ear, getting her to calm down. Right after admitting that she loves me, she broke down sobbing and all and now here we are, in my office, with her on my lap as I played in her hair. Technically not hers, but you know. "Your all a man could ask for."

I looked down at her as her breathing slowed. She has her eyebrows scrunched and lips pouted, it's unbelievable how she sleeps with a mean mug! Lol.

I took a picture of her and sent it to Stephanie, I'm sure she'd gonna enjoy the thought that we're together, even though her along with some others insisted that I didn't deserve her.

'Treat her good Nate' she replied.

I shook my head at her words, this was, is, and always will be my princess.

"Cancel all my other meetings today Emily." I spoke through the intercom.

"You didn't have anything planned sir," she said with attitude.

"Then there's no need for your position."

"No, I mean yes sir-" she replied as I cut her off.
I felt Amber stir in my lap a little. Oh God! I got my phone out to bust myself as she slept.

"Put my best friend on the phone!" Tyler yelled a minute after he opened the text to see the picture of Amber.

"I though I was you-"

"Boy if you don't!-"

"She's sleeping Ty damn!" I said. This guy! -_- I said in my head.

"So how did it go, you know seeing each other for the first time in years?" He asked.

"Good, good. First she started yelling then you know daddy had to put her in check!" I said hoping that she didn't wake up and hear me.

"Ew bruh." Be said and I could just imagine his lil self scrunching up his ugly face.

"It was good, how's wifey?" I asked stroking my princess's hair.

"Good, had to let her go to a spa day today after I laid it down last night!" He boasted. He and Chay have been married for 4 years now with a 3 year old daughter, they would've been married for longer than that, but after Amber left, Tyler took a break from Chay. Chay is now a stray at home mom and Tyler is a share holder in my company. It's like a seventh-thirty percentage system.

"Tmi." I said stale facing a random object, wishing it were Tyler. "Gotta blast now both head, I'll tell Princess to catch up with y'all."

"Princess? Boy you in deep!!" He said dying of laughter. This guy.

"What time is it?" Amber asked sitting up.

"Um six-thirty." I replied.

"I gotta go! Dammit!" She said straightening her skirt, which had the full print off her butt on display. Damn.

"Come here." I said to her, watching as she cautiously stood in front of me.
"This. Is all me," I showed running my fingers along the stitching at the side of her skirt. "Don't wear something like this again."

"But-"

"Don't-"

"Your gonna stop cutting me off." She said looking right at me.

"K, sorry princess." Gosh I'm such a softy, she's just gonna walk all over me. But do I mind? Hell no!

"Mhmm, these are what I packed and I'll wear them if I want to."

"I'll take you shoppi-"

"No! Deal with it Nathan." She said walking away. But she couldn't walk away again without knowing that I love her.

"I love you!"

"I love you too!" She yelled back. Life is good!
------------------

*Amber p.o.v*

"Stephanie Maria Hernandez!" I yelled walking into the condo. She thought she was slick! But there's nobody more slicker that than the slickest. Me.

"Yes?" She answered.

"You thought you were slick didn't you! Or did you think I was dumb?"

"Whaaat?" She dragged out looking at everything but me.

"Your grimy little Mexican self set me up!" I yelled looking at her, I wasn't mad, but she didn't know that.

"How'd it go?" She grinned.

"Oh like you don't know!" I said narrowing my eyes.

"He sent me this cute picture of your guys, together At last!" She said texting away. This bihh.

I took off my working clothes in let the inviting thought of sleep takeover.

-----------------

A/n: Boring? Ik I'm half asleep rn.
But happy Spring Break!!
(Inserts usual salutations)