Big mad

*Nathan's pov.*

We drove for an hour and a half before we got to a water park, it had a huge water fall and beaches further down. I didn't get the name because I was too busy trying to get Amber to not be mad any more.
She has been mad at me ever since I told her to get rid of the fish thing she had on. But if that's why she mad, she can forever be that way, because no girl of mine is walking around in only a bikini and some flimsy cloth over it.

Talking bout cover up, it wasn't covering up anything!

She better swim in those shorts too. 😒

"Babe you need a hand?" I asked her as she unloaded the car.

"Noo just watch me pick up all this by myself," she sassed.

I sighed and went over to help her.

"No! Leave it I'll do." She said glaring at me. What did I do?

I started walking away when she spoke again.

"Woow! What a man!"

I was really getting tired of her attitude. I turned around and grabbed all the bags and the cooler and walked right into the place, not even looking at her.

I listened as she softly ordered our wristbands then led the way.
She got out a blanket and laid it out on the sand. I placed our stuff on it and sat down.

"Put this on." She said and handed me the band not even looking at me.

I put it on then glanced over at her.

"Why are you mad at me?" I asked. I knew that if I got rough she would cry. I didn't want to do it at all but she was testing me.

"Figure it out." she said rolling her eyes at me.

"I'm not asking you again! Why are you so mad me?" I watched her as she had a debate in her head about answering me or not.

She kept quiet.

I stared at her for a minute before I got fed up.

I grabbed her face roughly and brought it to mine.

"I'm sick of your attitude Amber," I seethed lowly looking into her eyes. "Stop acting like a spoiled brat, you hear me?" She nodded her head. "Don't test me." I pecked her lips then lightly pushed her face back away from me.

"I-I'm sorry baby!" She cried hugging me from the side. She's a cry baby. 😂

"Don't worry princess." I said but I could still feel her body shake as she cried some more.

"I was j-just j-jealous and..." She cried some more.

"I said its ok princess." I replied wiping away her tears. This is why I didn't wanna get all rough on her.
I kissed her once more and she calmed down. "Now fix your damn face, looking like the guy on the Pringle box." I said making her giggle.

"Come on wet noodle, let's go climb the waterfall!!" She said excitingly, bouncing on her feet.

She's so spoiled.

-------------------------

*Amber pov.*

Was I really crying?
Hell no!
Shoot that's what he gets. I could tell that he felt guilty. I could always read him like a book.

Was I still mad?
Yes! How could he try to dictate what I wear! Then go flirt with thirsty Trisha. 😑

Get your priorities right.

Well, we had a good time at Dunns river, I finally climbed the waterfall, I've been scared to as a kid. But now I finally did it. It felt good. 😊

I watched as Nathan slept in the front seat. He looked so handsome.

'Too handsome' a voice whispered in my head.
I leaned over towards the glove compartment to see that I forgot my schizophrenia medication. Yes schizophrenia. That time I went to the doctors, I told him about the voices. And he made the prognosis.

I've been hearing those voices since I was a kid, way before the bipolar disorder, but I refused to tell the doctors because according to my mother, I was making it up, and trying to be another angry black girl.

I didn't want to be known as that so I ignored it all my life until now.

'Why would some one like him want some one like you? Your ugly, your hair is short, your too tall for a girl, should I go on-'

"No! Stop!" I yelled waking up Nathan.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Uh. Nothing go back to sleep." I seethed.

I watched as he fell asleep again, and the thought of him cheating made me want to swerve the car into the oncoming traffic.

And I did just that. 🙃

-------------------------
#pineapple people

Wassup it's been a while eh?
Tell me what you think!!
Leave comment and please vote! There's like three votes on my last chapter and more than 3 people read it. 😑

I don't want to but I'll put a limit to how many votes before I upload.

Don't want that? The. Vote please!

They say time is money but really it's not, cause if we ever go broke girl then time is all we got. - J. Cole 💜