Court trials and Dates

Nathan's p.o.v.

"So see you next week?"

"Yea sure," she answered.
Amber, the name that decides a beautiful Jewel just like the girl standing in front of me.
She tossed a lock if hair over her shoulder and glanced at me.
This would be so easy if she would have left Jessica alone!

"So you going out with this grown ass man now?" I asked her.

"First, he's not a 'grown ass man'
Second, who and what I do is none of your damn business!"

"Yes it is, this whole thing has nothing to do with us! This is between Jessica and you!" She needed to understand that I still like her a lot and she is still mine until I say so!

"You know what, let's just get this done with." She walked into the judges quarters and I followed with Jessica close by.
I sat across from her and admired her outfit, I don't know what to say she's wearing but she looked very modest and well put together. I looked down at Jessica and saw her bare legs. What is she wearing?

"Good morning Miss Latouche, Miss Jones and her witness? Mr Ryder."

"Good morning Judge Banks," Amber and I both answered as Jessica just sat there eyeballing Amber.

The judge eyed Jessica and began. "Ok, Miss Latouche, can I please hear your side of the event."

"Actually your honor, I have come up with a solution, if it pleases you?" She said handing out a papers.

"Let's see it," he said smiling at her. He better watch himself!

"I accept the fact that for this, I must be punished, but I have planned to leave the U.S. ....." After she said that I just blanked out, 'LEAVE THE U.S.' that's all I can focus on. She leaving, leaving me. Will she ever come back? Is she done with me? Will she remember me? This is not fair!? Did I do something wrong?

"Mr Ryder do you agree?" Judge Banks asked. I looked over at Amber and she looked at me hopefully, I couldn't say no to her, not my princess.

"Yea sure."

I spaced out and thought about her leaving. Leaving me. I sighed and exited the room as everyone else did.
I watched as Amber shook hands with the judge.

"You would make an excellent socialist Miss Latouche!" He said.

I had no doubt that she could do anything she set her mind to. Including leaving.

"I'll talk to you later babe!" Jessica said kissing my cheek. I was so dazed I didn't even notice.
I sat in the car and watched her as she spoke with someone on the phone, she hung up and minutes later, a light skin girl in a Jeep picked her up. I made sure she looked comfortable before speeding down highway 41.

"Tyler man, I don't think I can do this!" I spoke as I was on the phone with him, which was connected to my car.

"What happened now Nate?" He asked.

"She's gonna be done with me, she's gonna be over me yo!" I said using my left to run through my hair.

"I dine warned you about this man, I told you that once in your life your gonna meet the right one and if you play around, you'll lose her man!" He said.

"I know but-"

"But nothing bruh! You spend time with her and make it up-"

"I don't have time!" I yelled.

"What do you m-"

"She's leaving, she's leaving me!" I broke down as I pulled in to my garage.

"Where is she going? To another school?" He asked.

"She's leaving the country bruh!" I said sobbing. I hung up the phone and sat in the car. This is ridiculous! It's only been a couple of months and I Nathan freaking Ryder, Mr Playboy, is sat in my car crying over a female.
I turned off the cars engine and went inside.

"Ma!" I yelled, she always knew what to do.

"What?" She asked, my mom was a single mother of two, my brother who is now serving in the military and I.

"Soo ma, there's this girl that I really like ok? But she's so out of reach!" I said. (5sos lol)

"Ugh Nathan, ok did you cut off Jessica?" She asked.

"You know I can't do that." I said sighing.

"Why not!?" She challenged, my mom did and still doesn't like a single bone in Jessica's body!

"Never mind mom!" I said running upstairs to my bedroom.

Is she really going on a date with that guy?
Not on my watch!

---------------
A/n: Thank you for reading once again!
Sorry for the late update
Also, it takes me like 15minutes to write 800 words so if you want an update just comment and remind me lol, I'll get right to it!
Also go check out my Drake fan fiction called "Possessive Aubrey"
Love y'all! Stay goofy!
Real talk -djkhaled