Big Dog

*Amber pov.*

I walked in to the office extra peppy today, Nathan made breakfast and even though I had to pretend to like the burnt toast, he felt proud of himself.

"Good morning!" I said to my secretary and keenly listened as she explained my schedule.

"Meeting with the Anderson family, Wife, Bridget, husband, Desmon, two kids Chantel and Raymond, this is in twenty minutes, After that I will brief you once again."

I took ten minutes to makes some notes and write down my suggestions. All I really wanted to do was curl up next to Nathan and watch Criminal minds. It was like senioritis.

Apparently this family wanted to take a trip to an European country, but they weren't sure which one. Typical.

I checked out a couple hotels in the area and made a note also.
I always wanted a family, but I was and still am scared about raising kids with my condition. Nathan and kids popped into my head and I laughed at the thought of us having our soccer team together. What would our kids look like? I stared off at a nearby wall trying to imagine it for a second.

"Ms. Latouche, they are here." She said smiling warmly. She loved kids.
She has one of her own, my God Son, the love of my life.

"Send them in!" I replied enthusiastically. They were my first clients and I tend to have too much energy in the morning.

"Hello hello, how are you guys doing?" I asked shaking their hands.

"Well, thank you for asking." The wife responded.

I gave her a smile and began.

To say that they were the perfect family was an understatement. The husband, Desmon, let his wife get her way then, he would offer suggestions, you could tell that they were absolutely in love with each other. Their kids looked almost exactly alike and they were angels.
Seeing that makes me want a family, but it's too soon, and I already have my two angels, Sandy and Footsy.

After the meeting I had 30 to reread some contracts then I had lunch.

I made my way to a little cook shop and ordered me some Curry goat and rice and peas. Bomb was an understatement.

I went to my office and started going in on my food.

"Ms. Latouche, there's a guy out here to see you, said he's Daddy?" She said looking as if she wanted to laugh.

"Is he Caucasian?" I asked scrunching up my face.

She nodded her and I told her to let him through.

"Hey daddy." I said dying of laughter.

He cheesed and took a seat on the couch that was further to right of the room.

"Whatever, come." He said motioning his fingers then patted his lap.

I got up bringing my food with me. I am a slow eater, so I still had most of my food.

"Gimme some, princess." He said patting my thigh as I sat on his lap.

I looked at him for a minute, does he really deserve my Curry goat? I looked at my plate and realized that he made me breakfast this morning.

"Fine." I grumbled, " It's curried goat btws."

I held his mouth open then placed a piece of meat inside.

"You like?" I asked him hooking one hand around his neck and fixing myself in his lap.

"I would like to eat some else." He whispered in my ears.

I shivered and squirmed some more in his lap.

"Baby stop moving so much!" He groaned throwing his head back.

"Sorry babe, but let me tell you, guess who's dating Steph?" He asked. I swear he gossips with me every day. I need to stop talking to him like he's one of my girls.

I chuckled then asked, "Who she dating? She didn't even say nothing to me."

"She's dating my brother." He said with a stale face, "How does he manage her, she talks, like a lot."

I looked up at him and shook my head amused.
"Babe, if he loves her, then what can we do, plus, how come you can deal with me?"

"I'm big dog around here!" He said howling after.

He's a trip, I can't even. 😂

--------------------

A/n: Boringggggggg I know, butttt more to come.