Family Who Ain't Blood.

A/N: Tyler in the media. Thought I'd switch it up a little! That is Grayson Dolan the love of my life!
Anyways! Enjoy!

*Tyler's p.o.v.*

"Ugh! What is her problem!" Chay said as she declined another call from Amber.
"Maybe it's an emergency?" I said trying to calm her down. I don't know why, but for some reason, she gets so mad when someone mentions Amber. I have had no problem with Amber since I met her, she's pretty cool, and she looks out for other people.
I see her walking around and I know what she's thinking and feeling. I was somewhat like her once, until I met Nathan and realized I could trust him, but yet again, everyone has been changing. I know Amber has a good heart, but its just something about how she can be happy once second and mad the other that fascinates me. I'm not saying that I like her! I'm just saying that I want to help her because she probably thinks that everyone is against her.
The door bell rang at the same time my phone did.
I answered my phone and opened the door to reveal Nathan and Jessica. Jessica became close with Chay after a while and been hanging out since. I'm not sure I like the idea.

"Hello?" I answered not checking the caller ID.

"Hello Tyler? You have to get me out of here!"

"Amber?" I questioned at the same time seeing Chay clench her jaw.

"Yes, that lil girl got me locked up! I'm at the county jail, bail is ten thousand dollars!"

"Who are you talking about?" I asked puzzled, hoping Chay didn't cause this.

"Jessica! Look I'll explain when you get here, hurry!!" She said then the line went dead.
I looked over at Jessica for a second and rushed out, wondering what the hell I going on.

*Amber's p.o.v.*

"So what are you gonna do now?" Tyler asked me after I explained the whole situation.

"I don't know, I don't want to go home and face my grandmother," I said now relaxing in his front passenger seat .

"You can come back to my place if you want," he offered.

I agreed, anyways I need to talk to Chay she needs to know what's going on because more than likely he is over there and I haven't seen her in a while.

We pulled up to his house and I noticed other cars in the driveway.
My home home is that its not Nathan and Jessica.
I entered the house and saw Nathan Jessica and she sitting on the couch having a conversation.

"Hi guys," I said walking over to sit beside Chay.

I looked over at Jessica who gave me stank look and Nathan who just sat there and looking around.
I was inches away from hair when she hit me. In the face. Like straight up bitch slapped me. I stood there in shock. Why would she hit me. I walked away from her and dapped up Tyler telling him not to say a word about what happened earlier ( bailing me out).
I slammed the door. taking off my house was about 3 miles from here and by the time I got there I was exhausted, I had ran the whole three miles.
I open my front door to see my grandma sitting at the dining room table. She glanced up at me and shook her head
"Where have you been?" she asked.

"I was just out with Tyler and Chay."

"Why did I have missed calls and voicemails from you saying that you were locked up in the county jail and that you needed someone to get you out."

"Listen grandma I got into some trouble but I am working it out don't worry about this if anything and thinking about moving."

For the rest of the night I spoke with her and convince her that moving is the best thing for me to do.
I somehow also convinced her to give me the rest of the week off, no school I will just stay at home and get some papers together so that I could call up the judge for the case earlier then when I was due in court and make some arrangements with her.

I had made up my mind my thing is babe here they saying staying here and dealing with Jessica and Nathan is way too much for someone my age. I should be thinking about going to school in my grades as high as I can be, instead, right now, I have to be looking out for Jessica's every move.

When I first came here I really thought it would be easy, when I first saw Nathan, and got the chance to actually talk to him I thought that was just the icing on the cake.
Everyone likes boys at least if you're straight you do, but Jessica, she has to do too much just to get a guy to stay with her and no offense to her but I'd rather not.

I dove into the fluffy covers and let my thoughts consume me. Nathan was a regular topic on my mind , believe it or not I actually did like him I saw us going places but with the way he has been acting recently I rather not, he knows with Jessica is capable of but yet he still defense her and claims to like me alot.

A/n: A lame chapter I know but I will make it up the next in the next one. continue to enjoy my book! remember to vote comment and share!