Interruptions

*Amber pov.*

"Nathaniel!" I yelled walking into the house. I was so happy!
Today at the office I looked over all the contracts which were legit and signed them. I was hyped.

"Yes baby?" He asked walking from the back patio to where I was standing.

He was dressed up in khaki slacks, a blue and white checkered polo button up and his white loafers.

"Ok ok!" I squealed, "One; it's officially official! No more board bullshit, Two; why are you dressed up and Three; does this have anything to do with who was in my kitchen?" I asked,

"Baby slow down come with me." He said guiding me to the patio around back.

"Let me put my stuff down, let me get some water!" I said about to throw a tantrum, I was thirsty!

He stopped walking and gave me a stern look which had me pipe down.

We were finally out back and I looked around to see Steph, Chay, Tyler and two others that I couldn't recognize.

"Ahh!" I yelled opening my arms to My cousin and my best friend.

After our whole hugging and screaming fest, I greeted the others including Nathan's mom and brother. His family was beautiful.

His mom cooked up a feast and we enjoyed it!

---------------

*Nathan's pov.*

As night fell, I slipped away from everyone to turn on the Christmas lights and to get out the ring.

I made my way to the backyard once again, to see Amber admiring the lights. She was always impressed by the little things.

"Amber?" I questioned spotting her sitting with Chay and Steph.

"Eh try again, my name is Princess." She said giggling, I smiled at her for a minute then started my speech.

"Eh-um Princess," I said and I guess everyone got the memo of what I am about to do. They got up and left Amber to me while Tyler recorded. "Ok so um we met like 7 years ago, and I swear it was love at first sight, I right away knew that you were the one that I wanted, even though I was an asshole-"

"Still are." Steph commented earning a hit from Chay.

"As I was saying," I continued then sighed. "I was an ass to you but it was you that I wanted. I made the worst mistake by letting you leave and I do not plan on doing it ever again. We've both matured and now we are where I pictured us in the first place. Living together, loving one another and it has been great I mean, the sex is bomb-"

"Ok Tmi lil bro." My brother butted in, I swear he and Steph are meant to be.

"Aye shut yo mouth, let him talk.... Go ahead Nathan." She said sniffling at the end.

"So yeah, bomb!," I chuckled "Yeah I-I just want us to take the next step and do what we talked about. I am in love with you and all the little things all your little flaws and I love the very way that you take time to appreciate things, I don't think no one has ever told you this but I love your craziness! Your little mood swings and stuff, I love it all and there is no one else if rather spend the rest of my life with but you, so Amber Latouche, will you-" I got cut off as I went on one knee.

"Omg Nathan get up what are you doing!" She yelled with tears running down her face.

"Baby sit down." I said chuckling as she tried to pull me to my feet.

"No, baby are you serious!" She said sitting and sobbing.

I removed her hands from her face and held them with one hand while the ring was in the other. "Princess, will you marry me?" I asked actually finishing my question.

"Yes!" She squealed, nodding her head repeatedly.

I slid the ring on her finger and got up to hug her, she wrapped her arms around my neck and clung to me like a koala to a tree.

I had a huge smile on my face as our friends and family cheered is on, even the neighbors were watching.

Amber slowly unraveled herself from me and tipped on her toes to kiss me.

"I love you so much Amber."

"I love you too Nathan."

"I love you more."

"I love you most."

"My love for you is infinite princess." I said and chuckled as she pouted. I love her more than she could ever imagine.

-------------------------

A/n: whew there you go my fellow pineapples.

There's about to be 2 chapters then an epilogue then sequel info then this book is officially over!!!

Kinda sad but the sequel will be life!!

Also I have a new book coming out! Who's ready!?

Naah y'all ain't ready fa dis.

But please Vote! Comment! And follow me!!
🍍🍍

Angel eyes long hair, I see you crying what's wrong there? - J. Cole