Bipolar or nah?

A/n: Another one, hope you enjoy this please leave some feedback!

*Monday*

I got up at six o'clock, showered, etc. And got dressed in some black leggings, a white T-shirt with a large flannel over it and my all white vans.
I fluffed my curly hair and did my last bit of makeup while slipping on some shades, I mean this IS California.

I grabbed an apple while telling grandma goodbye seeing as Tammy was already waiting for us, or me.

I hopped in the back passenger seats an listened as Chay talked about her boothang Tyler. Ugh.
After tuning out Chay, I finally got out the car. Never again!.
I caught a few people looking at us which made feel really uncomfortable.
"Hey Amber, look how his butt is looking right in 'em jeans," Chay said as she zoomed in on the picture she had taken in the office of Tyler.
I took one look and busted out laughing, knee slapping and everything.

*Nathan P.O.V*

From that day Ms. Monroe wanted me to drop off some papers, she was my favorite teacher. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have seen the most beautiful girl ever.
Her hair was really short but it didn't even matter.
I was discussing a possible hall pass so I could get Jessica, out of class. When she screamed out, she had the cutest, squeakiest scream ever and it suited her.
Our eyes met for a couple seconds and she turned away.
Was she not into white guys or something?
But then again the darkest girl I've ever been with was an Italian with smooth olive skin.
I completely forgot about Jessica and could only stare at this new girl.
It was now Monday and I haven't seen the new girl Friday but apparently Tyler was cool with her friend Clay or whatever.
I got out of bed, showered and got dressed.
In the hallways I met up with Tyler, he was only a year older than me, but he was cool, kinda like my best friend.

"Aye man remember Cha-" he got cut off by laughter and we looked over to see that Clay girl and her friend walking over to us.
"Hey Chay!" He said putting an arm around her waist.
"This is Nathan," Ty said introducing me.
"Oh and this is Amber," Clay said giving her a shove forward as she finally lifted her head. Her eyes were a nice brown not really dark or light.
"Your not gonna say hi?" Clay speaks again.
"Hi... Dirt?.. Um Clay yeah Clay hi," I said, to be honest I was proud of myself for remembering her name.
"Excuse us for a second,"Ty spoke up breaking the deafening silence that came between us and both the girls mean mugged me.
"What wrong with you?" He exclaimed.
"I don't know man, Amber..." I trailed off.
"Yeah but your your dumb ass called Chay dirt..?"
He is right what the hell am I doing, I'm Nathan Ryder!
And what Nathan wants Nathan gets, plus she's just a broad anyways!
I put in a confident smirk and walked back over to them.
"Where's your first class?" I asked getting all close to her.
"I have science," she groaned, I like her.
"So your friend Clay is-,"
"Ratchet, I know and her name is not Clay, its Chay," Oh lord her voice it was soft yet it had a kind of edge to it. At least she doesn't sound like Jessica. I was about to ask her to, you know, chill with me but then Jessica walked over.
"Hey Nate," she purred and I swear it would be been sexy if her voice wasn't a deep baritone, like fake it up an octave!
I glanced over at Amber and she bust out laughing, soon enough I was laughing too.
"Really Nathan!, with this bitch!?" Jessica asked as if it wasn't obvious.
As soon as Amber picked up that she was the one being called a bitch she go quiet.
"Yeah shut up!" Jess screeched.
"A wah do dah gyal yah!?" *trans. What is wrong with this girl*
Amber said chuckling.
Oh she's Jamaican? She probably ccn twerk!
'No Nathan calm the hell down'

"Listen!, no! Keep talking you need a little speech therapy to stop sounding like some outta the Flinn stones,"

Silence.

"What? Yah ba dah ba got your tongue?" She rolled her neck with attitude, she's feisty and I'm digging it.
"You gonna let her talk to me like that!?" Jess asked me as if I was supposed to defend her, hell no.
I just shrugged and looked over at Amber, she was heated.
"Maybe if you'd get out of people's business, noone would have to defend you!" She grabbed my hand and walked off .
"You cool?" I asked as she let go of my hand and, smiled? Bipolar or nah.