Choosing sides

A/n:
Got home from school and started this. Enjoy!

I was at home doing anything I could, because let's face it I have no life!
I searched up a few Jamaican vines, posted a few pics on the gram and was ready to do what I do best. Sleep.
My head hit the pillow and I was about to be lights out when I heard Jacquees voice signaling a call. -.-
I look over and saw it was an unknown number, what the hell.
"Yes!?" I answered rudely
"Where's your manners?" It was Nathan, I swear it can't catch a break.

"You called me boy, I am not obliged to do or say anything to you"

"Haha, well Chay is over here chill in with Ty, I just thought you might wanna come over?" Nathan, Nathan does he think I'm stupid?

"Nathan correct me if I'm wrong, but your probably the third wheel and Chay doesn't like Jessica so you can't invite her over to your house, so your hoping that I would come over there or at least have a conversation with you so you don't feel awkward while they're cuddling on the couch," I'm pretty sure I'm right.
"Its true but-"

"You were also trying to get to know me,"

"Is that a bad thing?" He asked

"Bye Nathan." Don't get me wring Nathan is one fine specimen and I would love to call him mine, but he has too much problems I've been at the school for one day and I already almost killed a female just because of him!
I am not about that life to constantly be fighting with a female over a guy who she has history with, I respect that she's trying to preserve some memories or whatever, so I just want to be left out of it.

*2 Weeks Later*

Chay and Tyler are together #teamchyler they are disgustingly cute, always kissing and rubbing it in a nigga face, like damn #teamsingle.
We got our permits and my grandma bought us a car, which I mostly drive since Chay practically lives at Tyler's house.
Jessica still pisses me off but she knows her limits. Her and Nathan are together, literally, but that still doesn't stop him from bothering me. He calls me everyday after school and tries to get together before school but Jessica some gets in the way.

*Nathan's p.o.v.*

Ever since the Jessica dying issue *bol*, she has been even clingier. I really do like Amber but, every time I try, Jessica is around! For example, two days ago I tried talking to Amber before school and all of a sudden Jessica calls,saying its an emergency! I rushed over to her house thinking she was pregnant again or something! But nope, she wanted me to do some dumb shit for her, then she seduced me. I'm not gonna lie and say that it wasn't good, it was good, it wasn't outstanding or the best but I mean I can't just leave her, she was going to be the mother of my child, she was bearing my seed for 2 ½ months and I loved her for not purposly getting rid of our baby but trying to keep it, even though she lost it but, that type of love doesn't go away even if I want it to, I'm still not over it.
I sighed and looked over at the time next to me.
4:30
By this time Amber is expecting my call.
"Hey ba-"
"I'm not your babe," she answered always shutting ya boy down, but its good, at least I know ain't no one hitting it.
"So I was thinking about Me, you and a party this Saturday? I know you hate the very wrinkle on my forehead but just go this one time with me baby girl?" I knew what she was about to refuse and curse me down to the grave there was a little hope, I see the strip club half full, you feel me?
Soon after I heard her saying some Jamaican jumbo to Chay -yes I remembered- then she came back on the line.
"What do I have to loose sure, pick me up at ten by Ty's house," she mumbled. I did not expect that she always cusses me out and I mean always.
"Hello!?" She called out I handed realized I'd been silent for a while.
"I'm still here and always will be Baby girl." I said hoping that she gets what I'm saying.
"Bye Nathan." She said before ending the call.
I threw my phone on the carpeted floor as I looked up to the ceiling, I had a feeling that someone was gonna get knocked the hell out, and it sure won't be Amber.

A/n: I skipped ahead a little I know but expect big things next chapter!
Hope you liked it!
Please Vote, comment and share!
This is my first book and I haven't had much votes so please do me a favor!
#Lion #Respectyourmother
-Djkhaled
Stay goofy!