2 Years Later

*Nathan's pov.*

"NATHANIEL MORHERLOVING RYDER I AM GOING TO CASTRATE YOU WHEN IM DONE!" My beautiful wife yelled as the doctor told her to push. She had a death grip on my arm but I will not dare let go. Last time I tried to, she reached up and grabbed my neck.

"Mrs. Ryder I need you to push on three." The doctor instructed.

"1"

"Nathan we are never having sex again."

"2"

"I'm gonna wrap my fingers-"

"3"

"Ughhhhhhh." She groaned/yelled.

I watched as her stomach clenched then a baby cry.

"We have a boy." One nurse commented as she took care of him.

"Ok two more to go!" Another nurse beamed. "Take deep breaths."

"Nathan." She said taking a deep breath. "I wish I was gay." She said and I chuckled until she squeezed my hand.

"Baby, come on, breathe and push." I tried to encourage but I winced as her grip tightened and her stomach clenched signaling she was pushing.

Another cry echoed through the room and the nurse announced the gender.

"LADY I KNOW WHAT THE HELL IM HAVING!" Amber yelled and the lady just looked at her in pity.

If only they knew that this is what I go through every day.

She tended to the two boys as Amber was told to push again.

"I can't!" She whispered frustrated, I could tell that she was just tired and hurting.

"Princess you gotta do it, one more time, I'll get you all the matching clothes they need." I said bribing her.

"Matching clothes?" She asked and her eyes sparkled.

"Ma'am you need to push right now!" The doctor said panicky.

"Ok ok!" Amber yelled then pushed with all her strength when she heard the last cry she fell back to the bed and took in major breaths.

"I love you so much baby." I said pushing her hair to the side and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"I need a shower, do I stink?" She asked, her eyes were droopy and she looked high.

I got my phone out a took a picture of her. This was gonna come in handy sooner or later.

"Here are your babies." A nurse said handing us all three of them. Amber took two of them in her arms and I held one, the eldest. He was so precious.

His eyes were barely, if even open and his little fingers were wrapped securely around mine. His lips were pursed and his mouth opened and closed.

I looked over at Amber feeding them both and a tear slid down my cheek. This is one of the best moments in life. My baby having our babies.

"You guys ready to fill out the birth certificate?" A nurse walked and smiled as she saw us.

"Yes thank you." Amber replied smiling. "Babe let me feed him, and hold little Kaleb while you fill it out."

I took the papers from the nurse along with Kaleb, that Amber passed to me. In to moment all I could think about was, my wife and my 3 beautiful kids. We make some gorgeous babies no lie.

"Kaleb huh?" I asked. And continued.

The whole gang wasn't here with us tonight. A few months back before the pregnancy we found out from the doctor that when Amber stress/pressure and around too many people, that's a major trigger.

Steph and my brother are still dating and even though Steph wants him to put a ring on it, he said he's not ready. But who could with Steph!?

Chay and Tyler also had Baby Ella two months ago. Ella was really bright with almost straight hair so far and hazel eyes. She is about to be a heartbreaker.

Amber and I moved out my/our old house and now we live in Beverly Hills. My mom lives 10 minutes away and is always at our house which Amber hates, but come on its mom.

I also had to endure her pettiness about it too. She was always popping up at work and talks not stop. Then before she left she always says. 'This is how it feels with your mom.' Or 'Hope you enjoyed an episode of yo mama.' The latter always crocks me up! But regardless of things we go through, I still have mad love for. She is my wife, my lover, my life, my love, my comforter, my peace, my counsellor.

*Amber's pov.*

I am his Jamaican girl.🇯🇲

_________________

Fineto!
Finalmente!
It done! Dash Weh! No good again!

Thanks to every living soul that read this book I am very proud, I wrote this book freshman year (I'm a junior) and now I've modified it and published it.

This nation is a crooked smile braces couldn't even straighten- J. Cole (papi Cole)

8/14/16