Face time me that.. -Yo Gotti

*Amber's p.o.v*

"Miss Latouche? You have an appointment in five minutes with a Mr. Blackson."

It was now a month since I returned to Jamaica and I honestly thought things would go back to normal, but I was lying to myself. Nathan was on my mind, and I found it fascinating how the human mind works. You believe you're in love and the second party is constantly on your mind.
You can spend your whole life understanding the human brain, but the heart will forever be mysterious.
"Miss Latouche." The client greeted.

"Mr. Blackson," I said shaking his hand, he was an attractive 30 year old, brown skin with a nice fade and boy if Nathan wasn't in the picture.
I pointed to the seat in front of my desk and proceeded.
-----------
The meeting ended a couple minutes ago and it also ended with a few flirtatious looks on Mr. Blackson's part.

I was sitting at my desk bored as hell so I decided to face time Nathan just because.

"Hey beautiful." He answered all smiley.

"Heyyy bighead." I smiled back.

"What you doing?" He asks like he always does whenever we speak.

"I'm wasting the rest hours that I have here at the office you?" I asked eyeing him.

"Same wasting time. What did you eat today?" He asks, he knows my eating schedule yet he still asks.

"I haven't ate yet babe and don't lecture me about it!" I said sighing.

"It's 3 o'clock in the evening Amber and you've been up till 6 o'clock you need to eat something! It's not healthy!"

"I'll eat something Nate." I promised. It's not my fault I don't develop an appetite until four or five o'clock, then I eat a whole lot. Well I think that a store bought pack of bacon and a slice of bread is a lot, not to mention two cups of orange juice.
"Babe you can't go on like this." He sighed.

"Ok Nathan,?I hear you!" I was getting frustrated with his lectures, I'm a grown woman!

"Did you take your meds?" He asked looking up from the camera.

"Yup," I answered popping the p.

"Is that my best friend!?" I heard in the back and I knew it was Steph's crazy ass.
"Yes Stephanie it's the one and only!" I answered.

"Bitch! Call me later! I got some tea for you!"

"Tea? Is it hot cold or Luke warm?" I asked engaging in her craziness.

"It's hot girl!" She yelled pushing her face in the camera as Nathan madean annoyed face.

"Well pour it gently so I can sip it lightly!" I answered.

"Stephanie get out or I'll get security!" Nathan said sternly. When he says stuff in that tone I normally just shut up and do what he says but not Steph.

"Excuse you," she answered "I'm just looking for those take out menus you always tryna hide!" She yelled.

"Takeout menus?" I asked confused. Nathan said he was eating healthy nowadays. Mhmm and he tryna lecture.

"Where were we-?"

"No you not slick Nathan." I said laughing, watching as he joined in.

"I like that post you made on Instagram." He commented.

"Yea, I was bored and lonely and thinking about you." I said.

"Sounds like me everyday." He smiles. "I never noticed how lonely the house is until you left!"
I laughed at how he sounds, like a puppy.
I swear he's so rough around other people but he's such a softie.

"I love you babe." I said watching him smile.

"I love you too," he replied. "Bambino, where do you wanna go for our honey moon when we get married?" He asks.

"I don't know, I've already traveled Europe, you do realize that I run a travel agency right?" I asked smiling at how silly he was.

"Oh, yeah." He said laughing. I swear this is all we do when when we speak. He asks about our future even though he knows that it'll be a couple years.

This is what we do to stay sane. I miss him and I know for sure he misses me, but just because we love each other doesn't mean that our separate lives end. I'll always be an independent yet dependent female. And he'll always be Nathan Morelli, my future husband.

--------------
A/n: Filler chapter I know, I've been sick for four days now🙄, I have my allergies acting up plus I caught a cold. Ugh. Hope you had a better week than me