Italian Stalion?

A/n: thinking of changing Nate's character to Dave Franco 🙄💜💜

*Nathan pov.*

The weekend finally rolled around and I was happy, it's now been 6 months and also Ambers birthday which is tomorrow, she told me that she doesn't want to do anything special, but am I gonna do that? Hell no?

I've been planning something extra special for her.

Today is Friday and I sat at home waiting for her to come home.
I arranged for Steph, my brother, my mom, Chay and Tyler to fly out here tomorrow, we were gonna have sort of a cook out, but inside.
They are set to land around 8 then the driver would pick them up and my mom would begin cooking. Amber wakes around 11 every morning and by then every thing be going smooth.

"Babay! I'm home!" She yelled coming into the bedroom.

"Hey,princess." I said getting up, I walked over to her and looked her over.

She was wearing one of them tight skirts I don't like. The only reason she got away with it is because, it passed her knees.
I kissed her forehead then squeezed her butt as she walked by.
Her ass just keeps growing and growing ever since I hit. I mean ever since we made love. It was so unexpected. One minute we were cuddling and next minute it happened and I been getting mine in the regular ever since.
I also noticed that her mood changes weren't as frequent again. I guess all she needed was the Italian stallion 😌

"Babe, guess what!?" She asked excitedly brushing her teeth.

"This-"

"Don't finish that!" She scolded me. "Any who baby, I am now an independent owner! I don't have to deal with the board shit anymore!" She said all hype. I was happy too until I heard what came out her mouth next. "But, I just have to stop by tomorrow at 9:30 to finalize it!" She said squealing.

I stood there for a second then my smile turned downside up.
9:30!?
That means she'll have to be up by 8:00 that when everyone is coming! Damn! It was too late now though!

"Aren't you happy Nathan?" She said getting angry.

"Yea yea I am!" I said kissing her after she rinsed her mouth.

She glared at me then stormed into the kitchen, I could hear the pots bang against the ceramic counters. She's mad at me.

"Babe." I said standing behind her, " I just wanted you to myself all day tomorrow." I mumbled in her neck.

"Mhmm." She answered, I knew just how to solve her problem.

I picked her up by the waist and sat her on the counter with me between her legs, I kissed her roughly and ran my hands gently down her spine. She shivered under my touch and kissed me back harder. I held her butt in my hand and rubbed on it for a while before the skirt was off and across the room. I pulled her more to the edge of the counter and pressed my body flushed against hers. Her nails grazed my back as she tried pulling me closer. I pulled back for some air but I was surprised when she ripped my shirt in half running her hands up and down my well toned chest. She ripped a thousand dollar shirt.
She pealed it off my and attacked my body, she is so hot.
I placed my hand on her cheek (the ones on her face) and tilted her head sucking on her neck, I nipped and sucked at her skin hearing her moan in pleasure.

"What do you want me to do Princessa?" I whispered softly.

"Me." She answered and I did just that, I picked her up off the counter and into the bedroom where I made love to her, My soon to be wife.

To say that she wasn't the bomb was an understatement. She cooks, she cleans, she's successful, she loves me and is more than willing to make love to me all night long. I was so lucky to have her.

I looked over at her as her breathing slowed and made my decision, I was certain about what I was doing tomorrow, I was very much certain that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. I love her and there is nothing that I wouldn't do just to know that she'll be mine forever. Including marrying her.

----------------
A/n: there you go another one. I wrote this for @chromatic 😂 there goes your sex scene little girl. I did the best I could, I really don't like writing smut, I need a co writer to write things like that, but I tried.

They just wanna see us all go to prison or die- J. Cole.