Attached by the hips

A.n: Kind of a cliff hanger I know. Don't hate me.
Nathan in the mm.

*Amber's P.o.v.*

"What are you talking about Am?" He asked.

I was having an internal battle with myself. I was trying to hold off but if he asks one more time I will willingly throw it.

"Nathan, baby, if you don't move right now your gonna get hurt!"

I watched as he moved away from my line of vision. I let go of my will power and watched as the lamp flew across the room.

"What the hell Amber?"

"I-I need my medicine." I said softly as I got up and went to the bathroom.

"Amber?"

"I-I-I need to go to the doctor. You need to go home a-and I-"

"Princess," he said rubbing up and down my arm, "I'm not going no where, later on today, WE will go to the doctor, and we'll go out to eat them WE are gonna go home and I'm gonna take care of you." He looked at me softly then kissed my forehead.

I swallowed the two tablets and went back to bed.

--------------------

I woke up to soft kisses all over my face. "It's 9 o'clock right now princess, we gotta go to the doctor's."

"Don't you have work today?" I asked looking over at him. He looked so delicious, he had Tattoos all over his chest. I watched him as he licked his plump pink lips.

"Babe, your health is more important to me than a company, that might I remind you, I own." He said grinning.
His privileged ass.

"Ha, hilarious Nathan."

"Ok babe I have the whole day planned, go get ready and be downstairs by eleven." He pecked my lips then scrunched up his face. "Remember to brush your teeth."

"If you don't get your ugly ass out here!" I said swatting him with the closest pillow.

"Love you!"

"In love ass nigga." I mumbled.

------------------

I felt good today. I don't know why but, today was a good day so far. For breakfast we went to IHOP, then we went to the doctor's, then we went to an amusement park, where Nathan insisted that we get matching shirts even though I insisted that just the thought of being that corny made me nautious.

I appreciate the fact that he was trying to keep my mind off the doctor's visit. I mean it did work, for a minute it was all about us, but now as I was cuddling with Nate, it all came rushing back to me.

He hasn't left my side since this morning, and might I inform you of the times he tried following me into the bathroom.
When I confronted him, he simply replied that there are many ways to die in a bathroom.

"Princess whatever your thinking about, stop." He said shuffling around in his sleep.

"How long do you think we'll last Nathan?" I asked looking up at the ceiling.

"Forever, isn't even long enough princess." He said placing a chaste kiss on my cheek while stroking my hair.

"What about the fact that I have a-"

"A mental illness?" He agreed and I nodded.

"Have you ever wondered, how we know what normal is?" I shook my head. "Maybe were all mad!" He continued. "And the people who we call psycho are actually the ones who are normal." He ended.

"I never thought of it that way." I said looking up at him.

"I'll never look at you different Amber. Never."

"How do you look at me?" I asked curiously.

"Like a prince- no like a queen, like Mrs. Morrelli, my future wife, the future mother of my kids, the Bonnie to my Clyde." He grinned.

"Oh don't remind me! I told you those shirts were corny!" 

"I'm a corn on the cob for you baby girl." He said with his horrible choice of a pun.

"Do you have to go to work tomorrow?" I asked hoping he'll fall for the puppy dog eyes.

"Yes I do," he smiled down at me making me frown.

"Can you-"

"No."

"Please just-"

"No."

"Don't you-"

"Yes but no. Now go to bed." He said with a tone of finality in his voice.

"I don't like your attitude-"

"Sleep." He said and I found myself instantly drowsy. This mother trucker.

---------

I walked downstairs to see Chinese food on the counter. Don't mind if I do.

As I ate the food I got a text from Nathan. Wow I really need a pet name for him.

'Don't leave the house today babe, call if you need anything, I'll be waiting at your Beck and call, like the princess you are. I love you Amber Morrelli.'

'If you need anything' repeated in my head. If only he knew how much I needed him.

------------------------

Thum thum thuuum!!!

There you go it's been a while dang but hole you enjoyed this chapter! It's like twelve at night I know.

4/20