Jamaica

*Ambers pov*

Today was Saturday and I was taking Nathan out to Dunns river falls. It was one of my favorite places to go as a kid.

"Nate babe, wake up." I groaned hitting him with a pillow, it was now ten o'clock and I have been up since eight getting stuff ready since it was an hour and a half long trip.

"Amber sit yo cute ass down somewhere, let me get some sleep!" He yelled.

I think he done lost his rabbit ass mind.

"Boy get up!" I yelled about to smack him, but he caught my hand before it landed.

May I remind you that his eyes were closed. This is some loony toon ish.

"Get ready 'fore I beat you up, I'm taking you out and we gotta leave in 20 minutes!" I said walking out to the car in the garage.

I went over the over my check list and noticed that I had everything, now I just have one stop to make.

"Babe are you wearing that?" Nathan asked wearing some cargo shorts and one of them old white men sandals aka the Jesus lives 11's.

"Are YOU wearing THAT?" I asked looking directly at his feet.

"It's hot baby, they keep my feet cool." He said glaring at my exposed legs.

"Boy if I gotta tell you to change!" I gritted out through my teeth.

"You change too acting like I can't see yo business through that cover up, its more Holy (meaning it has holes) than a Christian!" He said now putting his huge hand on my head guiding me back into the house.

"It's called fishnet!" I grumbled taking it off.

"But we ain't catching no fishes!" He said now glaring at the cover up that was sitting on the bed.

I walked out the closet with a new outfit of shorts and a crop top. I looked over and checked his shoes and saw he had on some sperry's. Great choice.

"Why you got a bikini on?" He asked.

I ignored him and walked to the car. If he wasn't out here in 2 minutes I was gonna leave. Thought so.

I watched as his bright self hopped in beside me, along with the dogs who hopped in the back. I was dropping them off at my cousins.

"Princess-" he started.

"Put your seatbelt on."

"I love you too."
-------------

I pulled up to my cousins house to see her and her friends chilling on the veranda.

"Babe help me get the kids out." I said to Nathan. He sat there for a minute before it hit him.

"Come on baby, get out for mommy," I said as Sandy played dead in the back seat. Ugh.

"Sandy get up! I'll be back soon, please mommy baby!" I tried again but she would not budge. I looked over to see Nathan already at the veranda talking to my cousin, Anika. I also peeped thirsty Trisha looking at him like a peace of meat!

"Babe! Come help me!" I yelled.

"Yuh alright?" Anika asked coming over.

"Hey, you know how Sandy is." I said hugging her.

I looked over to see Nathan having a conversation with Trisha and the other girls. I was down right jealous.

"A yuh man?" She asked looking at Nathan.

"Yeah that's bae." I said and sighed when I saw Sandy give up and trotted over to the house.

"Hey hey!" I said walking to the veranda.

"Wah gwaan?" They said.

"Nun dis a Nathan-" I tried to introduce, but here comes Trisha.

"Wi know what 'im name!"

I rolled my eyes, then said goodbye getting into the car. Nathan was far behind me. He's tweaking.😒

I beeped twice then pulled off headin out to Dunns river.

-----------
My shortest chapter 😪
Kinda a filler but yeah

-Whales coulda swam in them tears fam, damn -j Cole.