Djkhaled

I woke up the next morning around 11 o'clock. I brushed my teeth and made myself a break fast of Toast, eggs, bacon and sausages since that was all I knew how to cook.
Don't judge me!
After I ate I took a shower etc. And called the Supreme Court located in our city.
"Hello, I'm lucking for Judge Banks?" I asked assuming the person on the line was his secretary.
"Judge Banks is very busy at the moment, may I ask the purpose if this call?" He asked. (Male Secretary)

"Yes, I would like to have some information about an upcoming case."

"What would you like to know?"

"I'd like to know if he has any time available to privately handle the Latouche-Jones case before the time scheduled?"

"How old are you?"

"I am 16 years old, please, I do t want any problem, I just want to get this over with," I said, my voice cracking in the midst.

"I don't normally do this, but Judge Banks has some free time, I'll try to squeeze you in, listen out for my call."
"Thank you," I said hanging up the call. If I haven't said this already, I'm really sick and tired if this! I swear I am about to explode.
I took another shower to cool off and waited by the phone.

I woke up the next morning by the light in my eyes, I checked my phone for a call but there was none, all I saw was my phone on two percent.

Where's my charger, I thought as I ran to the bathroom, I went downstairs and I still couldn't find it!
The struggle!
I threw all the covers on the floor and I heard a thump. Finally, I checked my phone and saw it at one percent!
I was on a mission.
I did a back flip on the bed and landed on my feet. I threw the sheets up once again and on the floor was my charger.
I rolled on the floor and stopped right by the outlet, my phone began to shut off but I plugged it in right on time. I blew trying to calm my erratic breathing, when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered politely.

"Yes, is this the young lady that called yesterday?"

"Yes, this is Judge Bank's secretary?" I asked.

"Ah, yes there is an opening, Thursday afternoon at one." He said.

"Thank you so much." I said hanging up.
Today is Tuesday, I have a day and a half to come up with a proposition.

"Hey Tyler," I said as he picked up his phone after two rings.

"Hey Am!"

"Um can you do me a favor and tell your best friend's girlfriend that, the court day got moved up to Thursday afternoon at one?"

"Sure no problem," he said, "Where have you been?" He asked.

"I'm at home, I dealing with some things right now, I won't be back at school until next week." I said, hoping that he doesn't ask anymore questions.

"Oh OK, well I see you then? Take care," he said.

"Thank Ty see ya." I said hanging up.

I layed back on the bed dialing pizza hut, ordering a large cheese pizza.

I took a shower and everything, then I put on my pink fluffy onsie with a hood on it.
I started up the movie 'Friday'
And got comfortable.

It was now six in the afternoon and there was still half a box of pizza left, when the doorbell rang.
I opened the door to reveal Chay and Jessica.

"I'm just here to get some stuff I left," Chay said pushing the door open

"Ok," I said going back to the movie. I picked up a slice of pizza and not into it as Smokey called big worm, big perm. I chocked on my pizza and busted out laughing.

"So this is what your doing now troll, you tried to steal Nathan and failed, you went after Tyler, he didn't want you! Ha at least your little sticky fingers are going somewhere other than on other person people's man!" She said.
I laughed again and paid her no attention.
Little after Chay walked down the stairs with a mini duffle bag.
"Aye Chay next time you coming back come alone, you know mama is with wild animals in the house!" I said turning back to the movie.

"Shut the hell up Amber!" Chay said walking to the door.

"Aight cuz!" I said throwing up gang signs. I'm not gonna get mad.
Cause they don't want us to be happy, so we gone be happy! (-Djkhaled lol)

"Stay away from they." I said quoting Djkhaled in my Snapchat video.
His fat ass is Bae thou! I thought.
Bae, I thought I would've been calling Nathan Bae by now, but I guess not.

A/n: Djkhaled is bae for real thou lol, hope you enjoyed this.
This one is dedicated to Lakesha! Cause I wrote this chapter in church lol.
Stay goofy!!