Informal Introductions

A/n: Second chapter y'all

Thirty minutes later we pulled up to a brown and beige outlined two story house. I was in awe!, speechless at its  design and beauty, I stood and stared as Chay was getting turnt over nothing. I laughed a bit then got my bags going inside.

The house's interior was perfectly designed for elegance. "Grandma," Tammy shouted as she came out.
I haven't seen her since I was about seven years old. She came up to us and held us for quite a while. Times like these, I stepped back and wiped my tears.
"Let's get settled in," My grandma said, showing us our rooms.
I hurriedly stuffed my suitcase in a corner and dived into the fluffly purple bed of God graciousness.
"Amba git up man."
*trans. Amber get up man*
Why is she annoying me this early in the morning.
"Lawd god Chay mek me sleep,"
*trans. Lord god Chay let me sleep*
I yelled throwing a random article  towards the door.
"I know she did not just..." She mumbled.
"Ok I'm up!,your annoying ass," I said throwing the covers off.
"Tameka said that today we're gonna get our hair and nails done, then we'll drop by the school today and tomorrow and hopefully start school on Monday, since today is Thursday," she explained as I checked the time.

9:05

"You woke me up at nine!?" I exclaimed poking my head out the bathroom.
"Yeah you acting like its six o'clock," she said throwing random decorative pillows at me.
"It's my six o'clock guh," I said now examining the purple themed bathroom with lavender body washes and soaps.
Purple yass!
I took a nice cool shower not hot because I hate hot and not cold.
I later got dressed in some ripped jeans, and my jean cloth converse, a white T-shirt and a long silver chain, then put on a navy blue and white bandana over my short hair.
"Amber I'm going," Tammy screamed from downstairs, Dang she got here fast.
I ran downstairs grabbing my phone and ran to the car.
"Finally," Chay breathed out, turning the radio to some Hispanic music.

"Amber get up!," Tammy said shaking me while Chay was already out the car.
"This is what happens when I wake up at nine," I said wiping my eyes and exiting the car entering the building.
Chay and I sat in a waiting chair as Tammy spoke to the office attendant.
"Ohmergawd, Amber look," Chay said trying to fix her short wavy hair, while pointing to the counter.
"What!?" I said flinging my head from her to the counter, were I saw two guys that looked like office runners.
"They are so cute," she replied taking a picture of one of the guys that bent over to pick up a fallen student pass.
"Chay!" I screamed only to have everyone look at me including the other runner.
He was so cute with dark hair and blue eyes and fang he gots swag. He had on a galaxy sweatshirt with some khaki joggers with the white Nike air force one hightops.
"Dang."
His eyes met mine and I looked away but I could still feel his eyes on me.
Oh god he must thinks I'm ugly. As I continued to look down the people looked away. Phew.
I looked up and saw Tammy hand them our passport and proof of residency stuff then head out, but I could still feel his eyes on me.
Dang.
Sometimes I wish I was prettier.
After the school we went and got our nails and hair done, I got a vixen sew in with curly hair,Yes, I love poofy hair.
Later on that night I unpacked my clothes in the closet and chilled taking selfies till I fell asleep.
On Friday we went back to the school to choose our classes and thankfully we did not run into that guy that thinks I'm ugly, but Chay did run into his little friend and now he was playing with the bone straight weave she got installed yesterday as she  giggled.
I was just standing there looking like a third wheel.
I finally got tired of them and grabbed a chair sitting down since I could not stand them.
I was cruising through my instagtam timeline when I saw a picture of Chay and that one guy with the caption 'New Friend, Yes Please'
My mouth fell open as I lucked at the two now exchanging numbers. Dang she moves fast.
After the school we went home and kicked back but of course I fell asleep.
Throughout the weekend we went shopping and just chilled.

A/N: Let me know any questions or complaints!
#Blessup
Stay goofy!!