What are you doing here?

A/n: This is Nate's pov. So I got my nails done hella long💅🏾  so excuse my mistakes 😂

*Nathan's p.o.v.*

Today was Friday, and boy was I stressed out. I cheated on Amber with someone I thought I would never want to have nothing to do with.
I am so ashamed, I swear I'll do any thing just to make it right. For the past two days I have been nothing but stressed.
How was I gonna see her? To apologized and etc? She was  busy in Jamaica and I was busy here.
I sighed and looked at the many business papers in front of me. It was tiring.

"Girl he is gonna trip just don't kill him." I heard Stephanie say coming down the corridor.

I listened more keenly and heard a slight mumble.

"Mr.Ryder!" Stephanie sang. "You have a special visitor."

Visitor?
Special?

"Wha-"

"Yes boiiiii" Steph said opening the door and reveling Amber.

"Hi baby," she said followed by a sinister smirk.

"H-Hey what are you doing here?" I asked shakily. Of course I wasn't afraid of her. But was I scared at the moment, he'll yea, she threw a lamp at me for no reason, now she's got a reason what won't she do!?

"Well the dumb board wanted MY personal opinion about the progress of the building so... Here I am." She explained and I saw the evil glint in her eyes.

"Oh so y'all just gone play dumb? Hey Am! He cheated on you, now grill his ass!" Steph said. She was a lil too excited for this.

" You are so fired Stephanie!" I said in the most confident voice I had.

We both stood there and waited for Steph to close the door.

"So this is how it ends?" Amber said dangerously Calm as she eyed the framed pictures on my wall.

"How what ends?" I swallowed.

"DONT!" She yelled  and then got calm again, "How you gonna play me!? Am I dumb? That's what I ask myself Nathan." She chuckled.

"Listen Amber, it was an honest mistake baby girl, she meant nothing!" I was trying to pull off the typical movie line.

"There is nothing honest about it!" She stated.

"I am so sorry about this baby girl I-I never intended for any of this to happen, I swear! Just believe me-"

"Oh I believe you alright I believe YOU but YOU better believe ME when I say that we are o-over!" She said, her voice cracking on the last word.

"Amber please."

"Re-send the buildings address to me and inform the constructors that I will be around from 10 am." I watched as she walked away her butt unintentionally swishing in her skirt. I told her about them skirts.
I peered through my door to see her talking to Steph then after that I watched the one thing I wanted the most walk out of my life. Again.
--------------

"I'm telling you Tyler, she was so adamant! It was like she had totally given up!"

"Do you even love her?" He questioned as he sat across from me.

I looked at him and nodded my head.

"Then why do you forever keep messing up, you're just playing with her feelings!"

"I don't know! It's just, Bruh you know I been holding out ever since she left the first time, I was frustrated ok!?" I said hitting the desk that separated us in Panera. What can I say Amber loves this place. And of course I didn't over hear her making plans with Steph to meet here before she headed to the building site.

"There she is." Tyler said getting up to greet them.

I followed Tyler and went up to them immediately winced when I saw the glare Amber shot me.

"Hey! Amber..." I trailed off.

I took a step back when both the girls glared at me.

"So wassup!" Tyler said excitedly.

"Boy if you don't get yo-" Stephanie stopped suddenly and started coughing because of the hit Amber sent to her stomach.

I looked at my princess to see her suppressing a smile.
"Hey pri- I mean Amber I u-uh told the guys that you'll be there."

"Uh thanks you finally did something right." She mumbled.
Tbh I was a little hurt but she was right. But this cannot continue.

"Look baby I'm so sorry about this, I never in a million years thought I would sleep with her I swear it was only once I just saw her and I was confused and-"

"How can someone be confused about jigalo Jessica!" Steph busted out.

"Wait." Amber stopped. "You slept with Jessica!?"