26 • KING VISERYS ADULTERY, LIES & MANIPULATION

If someone said a woman cannot seduce a man at first sight, then such fellow should be called a fool.

Two weeks ago after Viserys met Jocelyn Darklyn, he became somewhat attracted to her, at court he always caught her starring at him.

Her emerald green orbs were so seductive and the way she carried herself with pride and elegance was alluring to look upon.

Viserys loves Aemma but these past few months, he's being horny and he tries to control his urges and needs.

Often times, when ever he sees Jocelyn Darklyn in the Red Keep, she ignites a fire within his loins and he can't help but think of her.

Her eyes and body language speaks volumes.

At first he felt irritated at the way she always gazed on him on the Iron throne but later he came to enjoy the attention.

The girl is tempting a dragon and if she's not careful, she'll burn. Still, Jocelyn keeps dressing perfectly to court, always outshining every other maiden.

The fabrics she wore always, snatched her curves, her waist, the fabric gave her chest a beautiful b-cup size, enchanting, this girl is seducing him and he doesn't want to cheat on Aemma.

He loves and respects his wife but Jocelyn keeps seducing him without protest.

Nonetheless Viserys had no choice but to lure her into his web. it wouldn't be bad to have a mistress on the side tendering to his needs, especially when she's ripe and young for plucking.

Maester Mellos always reported the Queen's condition to the King every day, but Viserys relieved him of that duty and assigned Lady Jocelyn to join Aemma's lady's-in-waiting and to also report her conditions to him personally.

Viserys used that tactic to set a trap to bewitch and test the young girl of twenty and three, he hopes Lady Jocelyn is wise enough to deduce that he only wants her for pleasure not for anything else.

She better not to fall into lair, else the outcome will be dire.

••••••••
Birds and gulls cawed in the blue skies, horses neighed outside the Red Keep, the fields were green.

All is in bloom. The city was flourished, bright and blessed, everywhere was peaceful.

Jocelyn held the parchment in her hand as she was directed to give it to the King.

At the South Wing of Maegor's Holdfast in Red Keep, Knights were stationed at the entrance of the King's quarters.

The two kings guard stood at the entrance of the quarters as Jocelyn walks past them, heading to the King's door.

Another two stood in front of Viserys door, holding the hilt of their sword protectively.

"I've come to deliver a message to the King personally, from the Grand Maester." She announced softly as if she is royalty.

They bow curtly at Lady Jocelyn and steps aside. Jocelyn takes a deep breath and proceeds forward to knock on the door.

The warnings of Tissaia flashed in her mind.

"The King is off limits. He's an important figure in the realm, any mistake with him will either ruin you or kill you."

Jocelyn sighs and knocks on the door continually reminding herself to dutifully give the King the parchment in person and leave as soon as possible.

But little did she know that today, her life will change forever.

She continued knocking.

Viserys was already awake, slightly, but he woke up horny with wet dreams. He needed to empty his sack, but was frustrated to do it like he always did: jerks off his seed in his chamber pot.