19 • JASKIER THE BARD

Hooves were clattering outside the Streets of Flour, the air smelled of freshly baked pastries that it fueled the ambiance. Floral, buttery and sweet.

Deep in the city, the sizes of houses were different with chimney and arbors, very easy to identify the rich and the poor.

The alleys was busy with folks walking hither and thither to their livelihood, if they had one.

Neighbors in their allocated rooms, inns or home, windows were open, cloths, shawls, napkins, hanged on balcony's old or new.

The birds chirped, one could hear the gulls cawing of and the bells ringing at the White Harbour when a ship docks or sails away, the haggling of men and women in the area, children running after each other, beggars on the street pleading for alms, and chickens and roosters crowing every hour.

Yet in one of these houses, lived a young man engaged to a woman but they were cohabitating.

However whenever Vespula his lover went out, the young bard Jaskier brought whores home at his own leisure time, so today he brought in a chestnut courtisan into his lover's home, fornicating.

Many call him Dandelion because of his lute but he's real name is Jaskier.

He is a famous bard at Flea Bottom and other popular places in the slums, known in all the manors, castles, guesthouses, inns and brothels. Especially in the brothels of Kings Landing.

Jaskier is a young fine man of nineteen, poor, orphaned, living under the roof of Vespula yet the blood of womanizing flows through his vains.

"Nah you can't play a player. That's what I always say." He kisses the chestnut courtisan as she slid out of the bed. She is twenty and five, pale slender skin, black orbs.

"So don't you think you should leave Vespula for me. You said you had plans for both of us hmm." The courtesan stood beside the window half naked, drinking wine, yet she stood staring at Jaskier with a seductive gaze.

"That was one time darling and I regret it, tis wasn't amazing hmm. You know how Vespula can be." Jaskier admits in a whisper, as he takes the cup of wine that sat on the stool beside the bed.

After quenching his taste, he rested his back on a pillow "You my darling, is like the wine of Pentos, the taste of passion. My only lullaby." He teased.

"Do you say that because you have a crush on me or that you love me." The chestnut courtisan trails her fingers on her nipples.

"My desert rose, crushes are for children my sweet." Jaskier mused, blowing her a kiss.

"Mmmm?" The chestnut bit her lip and sets her cup beside the window, as she crawls into the bed hungrily to get laid.

"I have mind bending... world ending.....heart wrenching affairs. But you are my all in all, Vespula isn't important to me." Jaskier pecks her as she sat on him. Unzipping his trousers.

"Are you sure?" The chestnut courtisan fondle his manhood.

"Mmmm, you are the core of my soul." Jaskier kisses her chest, sucking her nippies as she moans and giggles.

She places her hand on his chest, stopping him from getting horny any further.

"You are man of many words. The Lothario of Lyria." She praised, stroking his manhood.

"Oh!" Jaskier moans to her face with desire.

"The Romancer of Kings Landing."

"Aha! Don't stop." He grits his teeth as her hand went up and down. "Ahhh."