34 • OF LOVE & ABOMINATION!

Check Out "Heirs To The Throne" in my profile, it's a story of multi- universes, a mixed fanfiction of GOT, HOTD & MERLIN.

Geralt stares bitterly into the dragon fire, watching the corpses of his mother and brother burn, his gold yellow orbs drifted then unto his father with teary gaze of resentment.

He hugs Rheanyra tightly in silence, consoling her, while she wept in his arms.

Only weeks ago Aemma was alive and their family was at peace not until Viserys murdered her.

Geralt hissed viciously before cutting gazes with his uncle, and for the first time he and Daemon traded sympathized glances, the feeling was very pure and sincere.

Rheanyra whimpers.

"It's okay sister, I'm here." Geralt kissed forehead, his eyes red and puffy.

"Take me out of here brother.... Take me somewhere far from this place.....Please." Rheanyra's voice breaks in sobs, shuddering.

Geralt pecks her forehead. "Let's go for a ride then.....How about Riverrun? mother's homeland?" He suggests keenly.

Rheanyra sniffs, looking up into his gold yellow eyes. "Alright then."

"Are you sure you'll be comfortable? The sky is the only place I know to find solace." He says brushing his hand on her cheeks.

Rheanyra felt safe and loved. "Yes... Let's go." She cleans her eyes, sniffing as he led the way to the edge of the cliff, the sea was crashing waves on the rock mercilessly.

Already, Nilfgaard and Syrax were waiting for them, flapping their wings shrieking. Both half siblings mounted their dragons and flew into the sky anywhere farther away from King's Landing leaving their father and his subjects to mourn alone.

Alicent watch Geralt Targaryen mount his dragon and she wished he could take her along with him, but overstepping boundaries wasn't her forte, Rheanyra wouldn't want that either.

But fortunately as soon as the prince saddled his dragon he drifted his gaze Alicent, she held her breath, it was as if he was staring right into her soul.

Geralt narrowed his gaze at her, his orbs glinting with grief and sorrow, he could sense Alicent heart burning, yearning for him, their eyes spoke volumes, thousand of words unsaid but his was fickle.

"Sõves Syrax" Rheanyra commands.

"Māzigon Nilfgaard."

Geralt commanded as his dragon obeys, Nilfgaard and Syrax screechs and spreads their large wings and flew off Rheanys Hill, into sky and swept over seas of Black Water Rush and went to Riverrun, their mother's secret haven.

•••••

The funerary had ended in the evening, yet the kingdom loomed in mourning for the loss of their good Queen.

After returning their dragons back to the Dragon Pits. The royal wheelhouse comes barring into courtyard as the gates of the Red Keep were shut.

"I can't believe she's gone." Rheanyra eyes glistened with tears.

"I know. It wouldn't be the same anymore. I miss her too. Get some sleep." Geralt hugs his sister, bids her goodbye and retires back to his chambers to bathe and sleep, wanting no disturbance, it'll take a month or two to repair the damage he caused the Red Keep, but he didn't care, everybody knew of what he and feared to crossed paths with him. Daemon maybe rogue but Geralt is the devil himself.