8 • THE ARRIVAL

In the throne room, Viserys stands on top the dias, He wears the Targaryen colors, dressed regally in black and red.

Before the iron throne, he collects his golden crown that was inscribed with the sigils of the Seven Kingdoms and places it on his head, with house Targaryen emblem gleaming in the middle of the golden crown.

The Hand approches him on the dias and whispered in his ears.

"Your Grace, I do not mean to disturb you, but there's a report I feel compelled to share." Otto says as people were gradually walking into the throne room.

Viserys looks at him with a certain dread. "What is it?"

"Prince Geralt has arrived at King's Landing as we speak." Otto says as Viserys face crept in a half smile, he was somewhat happy and surprised.

"I thought he was coming on a fortnite?" Viserys questioned.

"As I believed, though it seems the prince changed his mind Your Grace." Otto counters.

"That is good news." Viserys half smiles as his sights a young maiden with black hair, strides into the throne room with Lady Tissaia, the girl carried herself with grace and poise yet pompous.

Jocelyn Darklyn caught Viserys eyes.

"Ofcourse Your Grace... but there's else you should know.... Very dire." Otto reports, snapping Viserys out of his thoughts.

"What..... what is it?" Viserys says ruefully.

"I do not mean to be cynical Your Grace, but after Prince Geralt's and Ser Legolas arrival at White Harbour......"

"The seaport?"

"Yes Your Grace, you know how I cannot abide gossip..... "

"Gossip on Otto, what is it!" Viserys hates beaten around the bush, he just wanted straight answers and no dithering.

Otto takes a deep breath and he narrated everything that had transpired at market square with Geralt and Ser Legolas.

"What?" Viserys snapped in a low tone.

"As I was told Your Grace, there were five witnesses you saw the gruesome incident." Otto counterd.

Viserys sighs, but inwardly he was burning wth rage.

He collects his ancestral sword blackfyre from a manservant and walks away from Otto, proceeding to climb the two step dias and ascended the five stairs and then sat on the iron throne.

The Hand also returned back to his station as he stood left side of the iron throne, along with the Small Council.

Whilst the people were still strolling in through the doors, Rheanyra and Alicent walked in together.

Rheanyra was wearing a gold gown with bronze pearls, dainty gold earrings, gold bangles on her wrist, with two gold rings in her left her right fingers, and a slim gold necklace on her neck, her white hair weaved and packed the usual way, inlaid with small gold pins.