11 • THE AURBURN HAIRED GIRL

Dawn. It was daybreak, the bells of the Sept tolled, the birds cawed in the sky, and King's Landing was bustling with noises of citizens at every corner of the capital.

The palace was trooped in back and forth with servants, maids, stewards, squires all moving back and forth on errands while lords and ladys flanked the corners of the Red Keep talking

Legolas was patiently waiting at the ground floor of the Red Keep in his riding suit, his quiver and bow were crossed over his chest perfectly.

He sights Penelope Beesbury walking along with three other girls holding a book in their arms closely.

Penelope looked very beautiful in her red dress, he had to admit, she had bright skin, emerald eyes, small nose, perfect lips, long eye lashes, and most all she was blonde with a perfect shape. Curvy.

He even liked the way her chest bounced and her behind shaked while she walked.

"Sexy." Legolas dangerously licks his lips.

As soon as their gaze meet, Penelope breaths shakily when he saw Legolas Velaryon, his aura was sexy and he his blue eyes were beautiful from afar.

Curtly, she nods with a smile, mouthing 'good morrow.' before looking away, walking along, as did her cohorts.

Suddenly Rheanyra and her protector were walking into the hallways, but then as soon as Penelope greeted Legolas, she immediately met the gaze of Rheanyra.

Both girls looked at each other with a death wish, whilst they walked past each other.

"Bitch!" Penelope hissed lowly beneath her breath the princess couldn't hear.

"Penniless Whore." Rheanyra mutters lowly the girl didn't hear her as well.

"Legolas!" She calls loudly when she sighted him looking at the tapestries and art hunged on the Red Keep walls.

The Velaryon spins around as his furrowed brows crept into a smile. "Rheanyra." He says as she approaches him with a grin.

"Ser Harrold." He greets.

"Good morrow Ser Legolas." He curtly bows.

"You look suited up, where are you two going this time?" Rheanyra asked, hiding the curiosity in her tone.

"You know I can't tell you. It's business between me and your brother." He quipped.

Rheanyra rolls her eyes. "Whatever.... Have you seen him this morrow?"

"No.... I'm even waiting for him, we're running late." Legolas says erratically.

"That's unlike Geralt, he's always on time." Rheanyra says cautiously as Legolas shrugs.

"If you say so. I hear there's a tournament coming soon." Legolas enquires with smile on his face.

"Yes, but the dates hasn't been fixed yet. Will you be competing?" Rheanyra asked.