Welcome!

Below you will find all the information copy and pasted from my tumblr. Please be sure to read thoroughly. Any and all other platforms that have this book has been plagiarized because I currently only have this story on tumblr (staytinyville) and Wattpad. Please notify me immediately if you find the book somewhere else. 

Synopsis: You thought you would be spending the rest of your life tending to the hotel your family ran. While you knew it was common to see bandits come and go in your town, you felt safe in your home. At least safe enough with a weapon at your disposal. However you were no match for eight men who were known to most as outlaws around the plains. What kind of adventures did they go on?

Pairing: ATEEZ poly!ot8 x Reader

Genre: Cowboy/Wild West AU, Fluff, Angst, Smut?, Humor, Romance

Warnings: So I have decided to write smut chapters. However it's just one per member. So like eight in total. Maybe some things here and there.  My books are mostly for a general audience because smut isn't my main writing. I would like to just include this warning for my readers. Smut chapters will be marked so you have the ability to skip. Thank you for understanding.

A/N: I infused some of the ATEEZ lore into the story if you guys wanted to know! I'm excited to reach those parts and explain how they tie in to the story. Bouncy is also infused here too! 

Thank you for taking to time to read my book! I am in the midst of writing the second arc which I am more than excited to send out to you guys. I'm hopeful. I also have a BTS story from my Tumblr so be sure to be on the look out for that one too! And if you would like I have original novels on my page as well that are heavily inspired by Kpop music. I hope you guys enjoy them as much I do. Check out my other fics as well!

Thank you, enjoy your reading! Be sure to comment and vote!