!!32!!

BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT

****

Your mother was sobbing into your shoulder as you had her in a tight hug. Your sister was wiping at her own tears while trying to pull a crying brother from Wooyoung. It was officially the end of the day, which meant you were going to be leaving with the boys. For good now.

You weren't going to come back home for a long while and sleep in your bed again. Your sister was going to have her own room now, which you tried to bribe her with. Even if she laughed and said she was turning your side of the room into a crafting part, she still held you tightly and wished you well.

"Please stay safe." Your mother pulled back. "Make sure to always clean your face after you wake up. And don't use too much cleaning products on the floor or else it will mess up the floorboards-"

"I know mom." You laughed. "I grew up with you." Tears welled in your eyes once more. "Thank you for teaching me everything."

"I love you so much." She cried again, hugging you.

"I love you too." You tightly pulled her to you, wanting to make it last just a bit more.

It wasn't going to be the last time you would ever see your mother, however this was much different now. You were a wife now and were going to start your own life outside the only family you knew.

With one last smile and a wave over your shoulder, you hopped onto Yeosang's horse. The boy gave a bright smile and waved goodbye, chasing after the boys. As the wind hit your face on the ride, you snuggled into Yeosang's back, rubbing your cheek against him. You could feel him chuckling at your affection, but he knew that you were just trying to feel better about leaving your family.

Once at the camp, the boys let go of their facades and quickly huddled closer to you.

"You're officially ours, Sweetheart!" Wooyoung pulled you down from the horse, causing you to laugh from how he twirled you around.

"Too late to back out now!" As Wooyoung put you down, Seonghwa grabbed onto your chin and pulled you into a kiss.

You let out a loud squeak, not expecting him to do that. "Seonghwa!" You blushed, looking away from the boys.

"I couldn't wait!" He grinned, hugging you from behind.

"Enough, let the married couple rest." Hongjoong teased. "They deserve their first night together alone."

"Awe, and I was gonna ask to join." Yunho laughed.

All the boys began to playfully punch at the tall man, causing a loud laugh to fall from your lips. Things were going to be much different now. But you knew no matter what they weren't going to change how they felt about each other.

"Come on, Honey." Yeosang pulled you along.

The boys all gave you a goodnight, whistling as Yeosang took you to his tent. He shared it with Yunho, but since the boy had been staying in the hotel, he had it to himself. As you walked in, you began to take off your things slowly, wanting to give your mother back her dress later.

"Would you like some help?" He asked, having already taken off his clothes and stood in his undershirt.

"Sure." You smiled, turning so he could unbutton the dress. As his fingers uncovered more of your skin, you felt a delicate touch going down your back. You smiled in bliss, allowing yourself to feel free for a moment.

"Thank you." You breathed out, turning around to face him.

"No problem." He smiled, moving about the room.