!!42!!

BEFORE READING THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER

****

You gave Seonghwa a grin as he handed you a glass of soju, moving to sit in front of you between your legs. He got comfortable as his shoulders squeezed between your legs, cheek pressed against your knee.

"Did you see his face!?" Wooyoung cackled. "It was great to see that man all sweaty and practically in ruins!"

You had taken the night to spend it with each other celebrating the heist that had been pulled off during the day. Once again they brought out the alcohol–only this time they weren't holding back on how much they drank.

It seemed the boys were letting loose for once. You knew they were the same way the other night but rather than be anxious about something wrong going down, this time it was more of a relief they all felt. They were excited rather than thinking of the negative.

"Quaid deserves it!" Yunho shouted, spurring the younger boy on.

"You think he'll get in trouble with Z?" You asked out loud, looking around to see who would answer you.

"Depends on how much funds they need at the moment." Hongjoong had answered, taking a swig of his drink as he threw his head back.

"Either way!" Wooyoung waved. "It's been a great day and an even greater heist because it was sweetheart's first one!" The boy got up skipping over to you. "Cheers to her!" He took a seat next to you on the log, planting a wet kiss on your cheek. "You are absolutely gracious."

"I tripped over a bag of coins." You spoke nonchalantly.

"He won't remember it after all the drinks." Jongho told you from the other side.

You turned around taking notice of how the boy seemed to be slowly sipping from his cup. He was as inebriated as the others, which you found odd seeing as you all started drinking at the same time.

"Are you not drinking?" You asked, trying to take a look into Jongho's cup.

"I am." Jongho swirled his cup around. "I just know how to hold my own compared to those idiots."

You giggled, looking around at the other seven boys. Wooyoung was laughing to himself on your shoulder and Seonghwa was playing with your legs as he squished his own cheeks with your thighs. Yunho and Mingi were playing drunk games with Yunho having a large smile on his face and Mingi aggressively trying to win at something. Hongjoong and Yeosang both watched the two tallest boys, making sure nothing escalated.

San was the only one who was watching everyone with sharp eyes–quietly humming to himself and he tried to keep his eyes open.

"San is out of it." You smiled lightly, wanting to help the boy to bed.

"He's had five shots of soju." Jongho wiped his hands on his pants, coming to a stand as he gave his cup to Seonghwa who got excited.

"Come on—I wanna talk with you alone." He held his hand out for you.

You untangled yourself from Seonghwa and Wooyoung's holds, both of them whining at how you left them but quickly turned to each other for comfort.

"Everything okay?" You asked as Jongho led you to his tent.

"It is." Jongho shrugged, smiling softly at you. "I just want to have time with you."

A blush overtook your face as he got comfy in a bedroll, waiting for you to lay down with him. "The others have gotten it, so now I shall take advantage of your time." He grinned, looking down at you as you laid your head on his chest.