!!34!!

BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER THERE IS SMUT

****

You quietly hummed to yourself as you picked up some of the things around Mingi, San, and Seonghwa's tent. Each boy had their own cleanness along with messiness. So you took the liberty of cleaning up after them, finding pleasure in it seeing as they supported you more often than not.

They were the ones who brought food in and gave you shelter. Besides, until something happened, you had to keep yourself busy. You would be going crazy if you just sat and did nothing.

As you were moving their bedrolls off to the side, Mingi stepped in. You looked up at him, giving him a smile in greetings.

"Doll, do you know how to sew?" He asked, sticking his leg out to show you the large hole in the side seams.

"What happened?" You laughed.

"I got it caught on something." He sheepishly spoke, scratching at his cheek.

"Come here, Mings." You smiled, taking his hand to take him to Yeosang's tent.

The boys were off doing their own things, leaving you at the camp with Mingi and San. While you normally didn't have a tent you slept in often, all your belongings were in Yeosang/Yunho's tent because it was the only one with two people. The others already had three bodies inside them. And also when you would sleep with another of the boys, someone would move in with Yeosang for the night to give you room.

You let go of the boy's hand when you entered your tent, moving to find the sewing kit you had hidden in a chest. Mingi watched as you dropped to your knees, rummaging around. After you found what you were looking for, you turned around to look at him.

He only raised his eyebrows, glancing at the kit in your hands. "You need to take off your pants." You giggled, scooting over to the bedroll so your knees didn't hurt from the ground.

"Right." Mingi blushed, moving his hands in front of his pants. He turned around, unbuckling his belt.

"Don't worry, I'm not looking." You hummed, turning around to give him privacy after noticing how he seemed to hesitate.

"It's okay." He whispered, keeping his pants in front of him. He turned to you, seeing your kind smile looking up at him. Mingi blushed again from your position, falling to the floor to avoid further embarrassment.

You got to work folding his pants inside-out, taking the needle and thread to loop them together. Mingi kept his eyes on the way you worked, knowing exactly what it was you had to do. He knew it was what was asked of many women at this time, but he still enjoyed seeing such mundane things.

"Can I watch you?' He asked, getting a blanket from the side to cover up his bare legs.

"You don't need to ask." You told him softly. As you began to stitch the hole up, you grinned to yourself, thinking about the boy in front of you.

"You know, you're such a sweet boy." You told him. "Never would have guessed you'd be that way." You giggled lightly, glancing up at him to catch his reaction.

"It's how I am." He answered, looking down to avoid you seeing his blush. "I'm not really good with the ladies." He admitted.

"With a face like yours?" You gasped teasingly. "I doubt you're not dropping panties in every town." You snickered.

"(Y/N)!" He whined, kicking his feet out like a child.

"Sorry." You giggled, closing off the thread to keep from slipping out from the stitch. "You're sweet." You told him, turning the pants back around. "And I like that about you. You're like a princess." You teased him again.