35

"Here, you go, Seonghwa." You smiled up at the older man.

You had been asked to fix the boy's clothing after Mingi had told them you fixed his torn pant hole. With them finding out you were able to sew, they politely asked if you could do some of their clothes. You were more than happy to, seeing as it made you busy and kept you occupied.

"Thanks, Pretty girl." He leaned down and gave you a peck on the lips. You smiled at him, blushing from his attention.

Compared to the others, Seonghwa and Wooyoung were the two boys who enjoyed teasing you. They weren't shy with their advances and would often time give you sweet kisses for doing something they asked. You enjoyed that they weren't shy to act that way with you. It allowed you to see that there weren't any negative feelings towards sharing you with the others.

"Hi, Jongho." You gave the boy a soft smile, watching as he softly limped over towards you.

While he had been taken off the crutches Yeosang told him to use, he still tried his best to not put too much strain on his injury when all they had to do was be around camp.

"Hi, Love." His gummy smile was on display. "You need anything?" He asked you, moving to sit next to you.

"No." You answered him. "I'm about to start on Yeosang's clothing to fix. You guys should really start to take care of your clothes better. How are you?" You asked him after chuckling.

"I'm fine. Everything has healed up nicely." Jongho told you, massaging his knee. "The swelling is gone and the bruising is going away."

"I'm happy to hear." You grinned at him. When his smile got to you, you couldn't help but to lean over and kiss his cheek.

Seonghwa and Wooyoung weren't the only ones who were more open with their affections. After each kiss you shared with the boys, you learned that they weren't people who would accuse the other of something bad against you. You would never want to pin them against each other, but they have expressed to you multiple times that they were willing to share you. So you were trying to be more open with each one of them.

However, it seemed Jongho still had a bit more trouble showing affection openly. It wasn't that he didn't want to share you with the others. It was more of the fact that he was scared one of them would come to tell him something about the affection you shared. He knew they would never tell it to his face, but it still scared him.

"How's everything going?" Jongho cleared his throat. "With Yeosang?"

"The same as it usually was." You told him. "Nothing's changed."

"Dibs on you tonight." Yunho came up behind the two of you, rubbing at the back of your neck. "I want cuddles too."

You dropped your head back, stiffening your shoulders from the feeling of him grabbing your neck.

"Hey, no fair." Mingi called from the other side of the camp. "We never said anything about calling dibs."

He took a few steps to reach you all, causing Seonghwa and Wooyoung to hear the bickering. They, too, came up to argue about who it was you would be spending the night with. Just as Yunho threatened Jongho with a hug and Wooyoung telling Seonghwa he would kiss him if he didn't get you for the night, Hongjoong stepped out from the main tent.

"Ya, stop fighting." Hongjoong called, shoving the boys apart. "It's stupid."

"Someone's coming!" San called into the clearing, rushing forward towards the weapons.

"Go wait in a tent, Honey." Yeosang placed a hand on your shoulder, softly pushing you to safety.

"But what if something happens?" You asked, watching as the boys seemed to get ready for a fight.