27

The following day was a nice one. In a sense that not only was the weather perfect but also because Yunho had come to tell everyone that they would be able to head back to Cromer. They weren't going to be able to stay in the same camp, however they would be much closer to civilization.

"I missed so many things that came with being so close to towns." Wooyoung grinned, coming to a stand with his hands on his hips. "Like actual good food."

They had been setting up the camp once moreâ€"taking care of the horses as well as unpacking the wagon.

"We still can't go into town." Hongjoong sighed. "We have to avoid the hotel for now." He gave you a regretful look, which you nodded to.

"I think you can pass for normal citizens." You explained to him.

His eyebrows quickly pinched together, looking at you oddly. "How?" He questioned.

"I don't know if you've noticed, but the way you dress makes it painfully obvious who you are." You pursed your lips.

Mingi stood up straight, looking down at you with a deep frown on his face. Your lips trembled from how kicked down he looked. "What's wrong with how I dress?" He smothered down the leather vest.

"Nothing, Mings." You cooed. "You look amazing." His smile returned, but you continued anyway. "However, it does draw attention because of how the artists drew you. I'll find clothing for you both to blend in. I'm sure they won't notice."

Hongjoong took a moment to think it over, before nodding his head. "We'll give it a try."

"Let's head back to the hotel." Yunho spoke up, placing a hand on your lower back.

You gave the boys smiles and hugs goodbye. Wooyoung took the moment to swing you around with a giggle. You laughed and when he put you down he told you everything was going to be okay followed by a kiss to your head.

The others gave you the same treatment. Telling you not to worry too much, but all it seemed to do was remind you of your parents. As you rode behind Yunho, he felt you sigh against his back and lean your head forward.

" Hey, are you okay, Angel?" Yunho asked you from over his shoulder.

"I left the house without telling my parents where I was. I'm sure they are beyond angry." You sighed.

"Or worried. Maybe they'll be scared." The tall man tried to console you.

"Either way, I left them without a word." You saw your house come into view, only causing a large bout of anxiety to enter your chest.

Yunho helped you down the horse, dropping you off near the entrance of the fencing. "We won't be far. Not until we know you'll be fine." Yunho told you.

You glanced back at the others, nodding your head in thanks. As you turned to look at your home, tears began to well in your eyes as you thought about how everything was about to go down. Taking a deep breath, you climbed up the stairs, heading to the front door.

You found your mother cleaning up the dining room, her body sluggish. Her hands were trembling as she tried her best to keep from having plates fall. When your feet scuffed against the floorboards, she looked up a bit startled.

When she saw you in the dining room entrance, all the plates she tried her best to not drop shattered onto the floor. "(Y/N)!? Oh, my baby." She screamed, running towards you.

You flinched as she brought you into a strong hug, the water finally dropping from your lids. As you and your mother cried into each other, the rest of your family ran into the room from the screaming.