7

ᴍᴏɴᴛᴇʀᴏꜱ

Dani and Hanna arrived at the Airstrip. Philly was working away on something, "Pfft typical." Hanna mumbled. "You Philly? I'm Dani and this is..." Dani started. "No no no no no no no no... No No, No Philly here." Philly interrupted. "I guess we are talking to an Impostor then..." Hanna jumped in which made Philly look over quickly. "I knew that voice... Hanna Kang, what a surprise... but Whoa... What's on your backs?" Philly asked. "Know where I can find him?" Dani asked. "(Beer)" Philly said to him.

Dani grabbed one and slammed it lightly onto the table. "So who's in charge?" Dani questioned. "Everything got another purpose." Philly stated as he then stuck the beer cap onto the thing. "Can you come here for a second. Can you just come here?" Philly asked Dani. "Oh..." Hanna said as her eyes widen. "Can you hold that down for me?" Philly asked. "Dani...." Hanna said but Dani pressed finger down. "Don't..." Hanna said as she sighed. 

"That's a dead man's switch. One move. BOOM. So why are you here? Why are you Here with Hanna Kang?" Philly asked. "We're with Clara from Libertad. Didn't she say we was coming?" Dani questioned him. " 'Clara' 'Libertad' those are big names to throw around... but I don't see Clara... but I see Hanna and only you. So why are you both here?" Philly questioned. Hanna saw Chorizo and smiled, she picked the dog up and he instantly licked her. "Hey there boy... it's been a bit." Hanna stated.

"Got family to save? Got Kids?" Philly questioned. "No.." Dani answered. "So what do you want out of this?" Philly asked. "I want my finger off of this switch and I wanna know who's gonna help Hanna and I take down Castillo." Dani explained.  "Philly... switch off... now." Hanna said, sternly. Philly looked at the woman and turned it off. She put down Chorizo.

"Ok.... you're safe now." Philly told him. Dani moved his finger. "So you two are Clara's heros huh?" Philly asked. "I'm no hero." Dani said. The thing went off behind him and knock Dani to the ground. "Dani!" Hanna exclaimed. "Chorizo, it worked! It worked! Philly magic, baby!" Philly exclaimed. "Philly ( What the fuck)!" Hanna exclaimed as she went to check on Dani.

"Are you alright?" She asked. "Never been better." Dani replied as she and Philly helped him up. "Want us to help Libertad? You need Carlos Montero. Our backbone. His family's gonna save our land." Philly explained. "Great. take us to him." Dani said. "No no no no. Step one, Philly needs to love you. Step two, baby Montero needs to love you." Philly said. "Baby Montero?" Dani questioned.

"Si, the...Chorizo c'mon let's go buddy... 'La Espada' His daughter. You know last time I heard, she went to hit that Outcast Plantation east of here. She likes you. you're in but good luck finding her. La Espada's, oh man. She's a fiera." Philly said as he hopped into the truck. 

"Oh oh oh... next time I see you both. I wanna play with that crazy backpack, deal?" He said as he pointed at the supremos on their backs. "No..." Dani answered. "Well then, don't let the poison get you down." Philly said. "(ass)" Hanna answered. "Fucking comedian." Dani said. "You sure your alright?" Hanna asked. "Never been better.. yes, I promise." Dani answered her. "Now to find Espada..." Hanna said. "I should've warned you, that Philly is a crazy ass." Hanna added. "That would've been nice, Hanna." Dani remarked.

"Seem like you handle your own." Hanna teased. "Calling almost getting blown to bit.." Dani remarked. "Don't be such a drama king." She sassed.  "And you know what, I'm driving." Hanna said as she hopped on the fourwheeler.

"Don't worry... I'm great driver." Hanna said. "If you say so..." Dani said. "You know you can walk Rojas." Hanna said as she rose a brow. "Yeah... not happening." He replied as he hopped on behind her. He wrapped an arm around her, which made her heart flutter. "Just hang on tight." Hanna said as she then pulled off.