23

ʟɪʙᴇʀᴛᴀᴅ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ

Hanna and Dani walked into Bicho's place. "Bicho?" Dani questioned. "Dani.. Hanna. Look what i'm cooking up here." Bicho stated. Hanna and Dani looked at the set up.

"Welcome to Radio Libertad! Marquessa locked down the internet, so we're taking over the radio to give Libertad a voice! but Yara's old-ass network is cockblocking me. It's from.like.1993. The red antenna-tower things around here shoot out the signals, but most of them are broken or point the wrong way. I tagged all the broken shit. Fix and rotate them. por favor? For our dream? We're gonna give Yara the truth it needs!"  Bicho explains to the duo.

Hanna slightly smile. "Si... just tell us where to go." Hanna responded. "Excellent, Have I ever tell you two I love you." Bicho stated. Hanna slightly chuckle. "Plenty of times." Hanna replied. 

Dani spotted Hanna's mom on the wall, Dani then remember her mom was loved here and El este. The people worship her and looked up to her, as a sign of hope, now Hanna was that sign of hope.

As they was walking out, "Hanna, I have something for you! Talia found this on a soldier, she knew it belong to you." Bicho explained, He set something on her hand. "My mother's necklace...Bicho. you have no idea how thrill to have this back.... thank you." Hanna stated as she put her mother's necklace in her pocket. "I know you don't have hardly of your mother left... now you have that." Bicho stated. Hanna smiled, she knew he was right.

..............

They made it to their first stop of three. "Ok Bicho, what did you tag for us?" Dani questioned. Hanna sighed, Dani hummed then spotted what she saw. "Repinga. Those soldados are in our way." Dani stated. "You get one closer to us, I'll get the one far away." Hanna said. "You know I have military experience." Dani stated as he rose a brow at her. Hanna playfully rolled her eyes as she took out the soldado closer to them. Dani snorted at her as he took out the other. 

"Didn't take you to be complainer?" Hanna questioned. "I didn't take you for a smartass.. wait I guess we both are." Dani stated. Hanna shook her head. "Now then, let's take out the rest." Hanna stated.

After taking out the soldados, Hanna pulled the lever. "Antenna's powered up... two more to go." Dani stated.

.....................

The duo made it to the apartment complex. Dani whistles.. "Talk about resolver. OK Bicho, what did you mark?" Dani questioned, Hanna's eyes wondered, then she spotted the path. "Bicho, We're at the apartments." Dani stated. "Ohhh. That place is resolver to the max.They steal from the grid to live but one of their control panels is fried. It's cutting off power to one of my antennas. Get on that roof and find it. por favor! Follow my blue graffiti to the control room up there. It's locked but that never stopped you two before, right?" Bicho questioned. "Never, Bicho." both Hanna and Dani stated.

"Fuck yeah! Radio Libertad is gonna light up Yara with truth!" Bicho exclaimed before he disconnected. 

They both made up to the roof, Dani pulled the lever. "No power." He mumbled then he approached the door then pushed against the door. "Locked." Dani stated. Hanna thought of something. "Stay here." Hanna said as she walked around to the other side.Then she noticed the lock on the door. "Dani! Move away from the door!" Hanna exclaimed. Dani moved out of the way quickly. Hanna shot the lock, "Try the door now!" Hanna exclaimed. Dani opened the door and repair the box, then Hanna and Dani heard the power switch on.

"Esperanza, get ready for Radio Libertad... One more tower and Radio Libertad is born."  Dani stated. Hanna sighed. "Chaos will possibility happen at that tower." Hanna said. "Si... but we can handle the chaos." Dani stated. "Damn straight." Hanna replied.

................

They were halfway to the final stop. "Hola, Dani and Hanna, you two OK? You safe?" Bicho asked. "Si, We're near the tower by Cafe Taza.  Por que? You sound stressed." Dani replied. "Si... You okay?" Hanna questioned. 

"My buddy knows this guy who sells calling cards on the corner.. He said Marquessa cut off this other dude's balls for doing a mural without Ministry of Culture approval!" Bicho explained.

"Your not getting cold feet are you?" Hanna questioned him. "No! Marquessa can fuck off but if she comes for me Hanna and Dani, protect my balls! OK?" Bicho stated. "OK. Bicho's graffiti..." Dani stated. Hanna hummed. "Only Bicho..." Hanna stated.

They both climbed the tower, together they pulled the lever. "That will boost the signal." Dani stated.

"Bicho, go time for Radio Libertad!" Dani exclaimed. "Dani and Hanna, Tried to broadcast. Marquessa is jamming my signals... Overriding me with dickhead Anton..." Bicho explained. "Fuck..." Hanna spatted. "Fucking 2G connection." Dani spatted.

"Fry her jammers at Taino Peak Station, fuck up the big dishes blocking signals. Fire up amplifiers on the tower and pray a surge lights up that fucker like crazy. Dani? Hanna? You two there?" Bicho questions.

"Bicho?" Hanna questioned. "Bicho? ...Pinga." Dani stated as they lost connection.

.................

"So... You climb the tower and I'll get the one switch." Hanna stated. Dani looked at her. "It's going to be dangerous." Dani stated. "Well that's when sniper comes in handed. Have my back." Hanna stated "Dangerous but good plan." Dani stated. "Let me know when you made it up there." Hanna said. Dani nodded as he made it over.

Dani made his way up the tower, he showed a sign to Hanna to let her know he made it. Hanna sighed. She ran over quickly towards the control room, she pulled down the lever. "Ugh enough will this shit.." Hanna spatted. She shine towards the top to let Dani know. "GUERRILLA!" Soldado exclaimed. "Hanna!" Dani exclaimed. "I'm fine, take care of that lever!" Hanna exclaimed. She pulled out her shotgun, blasted on of them.

"Shit..." Dani spatted. Hanna was knocked onto the ground after one of them hit her on the back of her knee. "Fuck..." Hanna spated. Dani pulled the lever. He gasped as he saw her one the ground . He sniped the guards near her. 

Hanna looked up. Dani made his way down to her, then everything fried, to which Dani shield Hanna.

"This thing on? Oh, it's green.. Hola Yara! Welcome to Radio Libertad! A new station that is spreading Libertad's revolution from our hearts to your ears. NO Anton true fake Yaran bullshit here. We're giving you nothing but the truth and sweet beats. Speaking of which, here's a Maximas Matanzas classic to fire you up." Bicho stated over the Radio. 

The duo lift their heads up, all the soldado were down. "Shit." Hanna stated. "You okay?" Dani asked. "Yeah, just going to be stiff but i'm fine." Hanna replied.

"Dani and Hanna, did you two hear me? Did you? Did I sound good??" Bicho questioned. "Yeah! It's old school but it's gold, Bicho!"Dani exclaimed.

"Talia's gonna love it. Paolo's gonna lose his shit. Did you two tell Clara yet?" Bicho asked. "No, because We're talking to you, Enjoy the moment Bicho." Dani told him. "I have the power! Fuck Maria! I'm gonna ram Radio Libertad down Castillo's throat. OUR music. Libertad's message. Free speech wins. Viva Libertad!" Bicho exclaimed.

"Fuck yeah, Bicho!" Dani and Hanna exclaimed. "Hah. Viva Libertad." Dani stated.

As Hanna tried to get up, Dani swept her up. "You are relaxing that leg, we aren't risking anything." Dani stated. Hanna hummed. "Thanks." Hanna stated.