37

ᴋᴀʀʟɪᴛᴏ ɪꜱ ᴀ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴀɴᴋ?!?

Hanna stayed silent as Dani, Yelena, Jonron and Tigre discussed things. "Hanna dear?" Rita questioned. Dani noticed the look of her eyes. "Hanna..." Dani stated. 

"My father used to shoot out our windows, so that today triggered a memory. A memory I had shut out.... now more the reasons put a stop to these fuckers." Hanna remarked. "You had a messed up childhood, but understanding who your father was.." Yelena remarked. "He wasn't always like that... until he start hopping the Castillo train, his wife and daughter, put them through hell.... just for him to get put down." Hanna remarked. "Do you know who did it?" Jonron asked. "A guerrilla, whoever this guerrilla was... I owe them a big fucking gratitude and a drink." Hanna remarked. "What's the plan?" Hanna then questioned.

"So how do we take out the Admiral?" Dani questioned.

"Push ups are the first step to victory." Tigre stated as the four of them looked back at Tigre and Rita just watching Tigre. "The Grand Hotel, Dani and Hanna. That's the key." Yelena stated. "I've got a convoy I'd like to make friends with." Jonron said. "No. We need Karlito. Push ups never lie." Tigre remarked. Hanna looked at Rita, "I have not the slightest clue." Rita remarked.

.............

"I like these young guerrillas... your mama would've been impressed Hanna because They remind me of. well. me. even her. only smaller and it's going to take a lot more than a basement full of little me's to win this war. The time has come Bebe Tigre and Lil Kangsta. We need Karlito. The fifth legendary member of the 67' revolucion and the toughest motherfucker I ever knew. Soldados would piss their (pants) when they came face to face with him. You know the expression 'two birds with one stone?' Well Karlito once shot down two planes. He is a national treasure. That was before he retired and went to work in the museum. The regime has put him in a cage to be insulted by filthy True Yaran turistas. His true destiny is on the field of battle. I'll meet you both at the museum. The three of us we will free Karlito from his prison." Tigre explained.

"Alright.... we will help free your friend." Hanna stated, as her and Dani walked away. "For fuckstake... please tell me Karlito is a person?" Rita questioned. Tigre didn't answer her. "Fuck..." Rita spatted.

................

"El tigre, we're at the museum." Dani stated as he and Hanna snuck around the place. "So am I!  If you want to see photographs of us when we were young and dumb. put your guns away and walk in like a turista." Tigre explained.

Hanna looked around until she saw outside. "(What the fuck?)" Hanna spatted. Dani saw what she was looking at. "El Tigre,Is Karlito a fucking tank?" Dani questioned. "Por supuesto! What were you two expecting? He's Karlito." Tigre stated. "BUT?!? The way you were talking about Karlito... (Like he's was fucking person.) What the..." Hanna spatted.

Dani and Hanna sighed.

..................

Hanna and Dani hopped inside of Karlito. It was tight space but they managed. Dani took out the gate. "Whoohoo!" Hanna exclaimed. "Ha ha! Karlito! Bebe Tigre and Lil Kangsta, you two did it!" Tigre exclaimed. "You should have said from the beginning that Karlito was a tank." Dani stated.

"Yeah! Wooo! What are you talking about? He's Karlito! Everyone knows Karlito! Bebe Tigre and Lil Kangsta! There's a cave we used during la revolucion. Take a left at the road. Get to the nearby bridge. Nothing will stand in our way!" Tigre exclaimed.

Hanna thought back on her mother...

"So you have done all sorts of things when you were away?" Young Hanna asked. "Si... but know this....

What I am doing is making a difference... you will make a difference someday... I know it." Isla stated.

"Bebe Tigre and Lil Kangsta! I haven't had this much fun since Lobo's day... There's something I've been meaning to tell you two." Tigre stated. "Now's not the time! This is pretty fucking fun!" Dani exclaimed, Hanna snorted.

"It's about Lobo. Remember when I said he was.." Tigre started. "Listen... We'd love another story about you, Lobo, The Legends, todo but Dani is busy right now!" Hanna stated. "Yeah, you're right, Karlito must have his revenge! !Vamos!" Tigre remarked.

................

Dani and Hanna stood the front of the tank as Tigre rolled Karlito into the cave. Everyone examined the tank while Dani hopped down and then helped Hanna down. Hanna heard a rock moved, she pulled out her pistols.

They saw the shadow, Tigre pulled out his machete. He told Dani and Hanna not to move. Hanna and Dani had this pistols lifted and ready.

Tigre pulled the mystery person into the light. Hanna was shocked to see who it was. "El Tigre!" Lorenzo exclaimed. "Look who decided to hop off the fucking mountain." Hanna remarked. "Lorenzo, you came!" Tigre exclaimed. "What the fuck is he doing here?" Dani questioned.

"I wanted him to see Karlito for himself." Tigre stated. "(My friend...)" Lorenzo stated. "How many years since you've been down this mountain?"  Dani asked. "Too many. Karlito and I. We have a lot of good memories."  Lorenzo explained. "Time to make some new ones." Dani stated. "You should join us, hermano." Tigre stated. "War is over when we are all free....Hanna... thank you especially for waking me up.... time to make up to your mama." Lorenzo remarked. Hanna smiled. 

Tigre and Lorenzo hugged. "Hey, come!" Tigre exclaimed. "Come on you two, it's going to be good!" Lorenzo stated. "No...we're good." Dani stated. "Come on!" They both exclaimed. Hanna shook her head. "Later old man..." Hanna remarked, As she and Dani walked away.

.................

Dani walked in, Hanna was wearing his shirt with shorts, her legs were shown, very tan. "I don't recall that's your shirt." Dani stated as he pulled off his shirt. "Yeah, you snooze, you loose." Hanna remarked as she climbed into bed. Dani followed. 

Dani looked at her. "You were very spaced out?" Dani questioned. "My mama was on my mind, again." Hanna stated. Dani hummed. "I just want to remember, at least I have you... I don't know what I would do without you." Hanna stated as she then looked at him. Dani snorted. "You know what? " Hanna questioned. "Fuck taking it slow..." Dani finished as he pulled off her shirt. Hanna then pulled his face to hers as he pressed his lips to her and wrapped his arms around her.