38

ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ...

Hanna opened her eyes, she looked over to see Dani sleeping on his stomach as he kept his arm wrapped around her. She turned to face him, Dani opened his eyes, he smiled at her as he remember their heated Make out session from the night before. 

"So, shall we help Yelena and Jonron... then we take down that bitch." Hanna remarked. Dani hummed. Hanna looked at him. "Taking my habits now?" Hanna questioned. "What, it's not like we have the same temper." Dani stated. Hanna snorted. 

"Te amo mi amor..."  Hanna told him, Dani froze. "Wait, What did you say?" Dani questioned. "I said... Te amo." Hanna stated. Dani pulled her closer and she held onto her, "Te amo...." Dani stated as he pressed his lips to hers.

......................

Hanna and Dani walked in, "We need to talk." Yelena stated. "I need you two to go to the Grand Hotel Caballero. It used to be a resort for wealthy (tourists.)  but Benitez converted it into some sort of prison-torture hellhole. One of our fighters, Hugo, is being held there. Which means he's got an appointment with 'The Dentist.' the regime's best interrogator. If The Dentist gets any information out of him, we're fucked. He's got a good heart but Hugo will crack like a fucking coconut. You two need to stop that interrogation, whatever it takes. I already sent a scout to the hotel. She'll help when you get there and one of Gilberto's people can get you two past the guards if you hide in the back of his delivery truck but you two better hurry, the truck is leaving soon from the delivery yards." Yelena explained.

"The Dentist... we'll make sure this is her last." Hanna stated.

.....................

Dani and Hanna hopped into the truck. "Hanna Kang?!? Oh shit, you two are doing this mission?" Guerrilla asked. "Hell yeah, I hate dentists." Dani stated. "Same here..." Hanna stated. "Me too, They say when you're in her chair you either give up information or your life or both." Guerrilla stated. "(Shit...)" Hanna remarked. "Then we're going to have to find Hugo quickly." Dani stated. Hanna nodded. "Our scout's already in position and ready to help." Guerrilla remarked. 

"You two heard Yelena earlier? That was the voice we needed, Sometimes it's hard to tell if we're winning or losing, you know?" Guerrilla stated. "We're going to win this thing, Hanna and I promise you that." Dani stated. "I heard the admiral looked up to your father." Guerrilla told Hanna. "You mean (Sperm Donor) but si...just like all the psychos Dani and I are after." Hanna remarked. "Painful Reminder..." Guerrilla stated. "But she's their worst nightmare, they won't admit it but she is." Dani remarked.

"Your Mama was my idol growing up, now her daughter... is an inspiration to La Moral." Guerrilla stated. Hanna smiled a bit, "You know Clara is the leader..." Hanna remarked. "Nah... She's too political, you however, you make a difference with Strength and Courage by your side, you don't even have to bring politics into it." Guerrilla stated. Hanna was about to say something but the Guerrilla stopped. "Hold up, checkpoint." He stated. "Stay...quiet."

........................

Hanna and Dani got into position they heard Hugo's shout in pain. Hanna sighed. "I'm going to get aim, then things are about to get crazy, mi amor." Hanna stated. As she moved to a different position with Dani's bow and arrow.

"Shit..." Dani stated as he saw Hanna snuck around. "She's the bravest person I know." The Guerrilla stated. "You forgetting she's fucking crazy but badass." Another stated. 

Hanna got the bow ready and she aim at the Dentist's head. "ROOM SERVICE!" Hanna exclaimed as she took out The Dentist in a single headshot. "What the?!?" A solider questioned in panic. 

"Yelena, The Dentist is dead. La Moral is safe, for now." Dani stated as Hanna and Guerrillas are taking out the soldiers. "That's fucking great news, Dani." Yelena stated. "Oh, Hanna and I are working on a gift for you." Dani stated. "Gift?" Yelena questioned. "The hotel. We're taking it, They have tortured their last guerrilla here." Dani stated. "You two sure you're not La Moral, Dani and Hanna? I'm just sayin.. Speaking of... is she?" Yelena questioned. "Taking out the soldiers, after all she took out the Dentist with a single headshot... with an arrow." Dani stated. "And the badass never misses." Yelena stated.

.......................

"Come here." Tigre stated as he shook Dani's hand. "Ahh, you are just like your mama." Tigre stated to Hanna. Dani and Hanna walked upstairs, Yelena was tuning into a broadcast. Hanna froze, "You recognized anybody?" Dani asked. "Him... he and my mother...(Fuck)..." Hanna remarked. "He was suppose to be her friend... then she found out... life became more complicated for her and I after that..." Hanna added.

As they watched the broadcast, Hanna had cold chills down her spine. Tigre stood by and he sighed. Then he remembered back on the last converstation that he had with her mother.

"No matter how much people will beg me to leave Yara, sorry, that isn't an option Tigre.... I have a chance to make Yara better.... Better for Hanna and those who are her age." Isla explained.

Tigre sighed. "That little one deserves better, a better father, like you... deserve a better partner." Tigre stated.

Isla looked at him, "The old Hyunwoo... The old Hyunwoo who loved his wife and daughter... he's gone.... now... he's a fucking monster....my daughter's nightmare." Isla spatted. "My daughter who's young... that poor thing is going to have some much PTSD thanks to him.... I wouldn't be surprised she pushes it out of her mind because it's to much.... but Tigre.... I need you and The Legends but mostly you... to make me a promise." Isla explained.

"Of course... Of course Mama Kangsta... anything." Tigre stated. "If something happens to me.... in the near future.... I.... promise me, you'll be there for My Hanna.... please..." Isla pleaded. "I promise... you know, she'll make a difference for Yara too.... she's got your spirit.." Tigre stated, Isla smiled.

Tigre sighed at that memory, he never would've thought that would be the last time he saw Isla.... alive... the next time.... giving her a proper burial.

Hanna stood by the balcony and watched the sunset. She hummed. "It's beautiful Mama... ... I wish you were here."