2

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅᴛʀɪᴘ

Dani helped Hanna onto her horse, "Hey girl, sorry it's been a bit." Hanna said as she patted the side of the horse. He hopped onto his, "Shit, I haven't ridden a horse since basic training." Dani said. "Been that long then." Hanna said. "Yeah... You haven't always grew up in Yara then?" Dani asked her. "I came from Busan, South Korea, born there.... then at two years old, we moved to Yara, everything from there... is a blur.... well I know my life went to shit at five or six years old." Hanna said. "(Shit)..." Dani said. "You deserved a better childhood..." Dani added. "You did as well." Hanna said. 

 They started towards where Juan wanted them to go, Then Juan came up on the radio.

"Dani and Hanna, some tyranny 101. Checkpoints lock down the movement of people across Yara and will shred your tires with g*ddamn road spikes... well unless you got a horse." Juan explains. "Si, I've been through enough of them in Esperanza." Dani replied. "I have my experience with them as well." Hanna added.

"Clear the checkpoints, destroy the billboards then watch Libertad rise from the ashes." Juan said before disconnecting. They both got off their horses, "Silent approach?" Dani asked. "Silent is the best option, but I don't mind the chaos." Hanna said, Dani rose a brow.

....... 

After They both took out the soldiers and the destroyed the billboard, the checkpoint was cleared. "Oh Juan, the checkpoint is clear." Hanna said into the call. "Didn't that feel good you two?" Juan asked. "You've earned some guerrilla karma today, keep it up, Dani and Hanna." Juan said before disconnecting.

"Let's go forward to the radio tower."  Hanna told Dani, he nodded. He hopped onto Hanna's horse, his horse had taken off while they were clearing out the checkpoint. Hanna hopped on behind him. "Lead the way Rojas." Hanna said, She wrapped her arms around his waist. "Sorry, I don't want to fly off." Hanna said. "No... your fine, hang on tight." Dani said.

They rode until they reached the radio tower, Hanna hummed. "You like to do that a lot." Dani said. "Taking notes here Rojas, do I need tally your habits as well?" Hanna questioned him. "I took noticed." Dani said, Hanna chuckled softly. 

"Juan, Hanna and I found the tower." Dani said as he hopped off the horse, then he helped Hanna down. "Don't stop now. Find the guerrilla path and follow it to my contact." Juan said. "Si, we're on our way." Dani said.  

Hanna tied her hair up and Dani noticed her tattoo on her back that start at the back of her neck, it was of gorgeous flowers. "I didn't take you to be the type to have tats." Dani said. Hanna looked over at him as they walked the guerrilla path. "I guess you didn't see my wrist then." She said as she held out her wrist, revealing the vines she had that was leading up to her hand, then show the flower she had on her finger. "Flowers were my mother's favorite, so I chose to honor her." Hanna said, as Dani held her wrist and examine the tattoos. "Yours are a work of art as well." Hanna said. "Glad you think so." Dani said. "Interesting choices but beauty at that." Hanna said.

Hanna and Dani came across a camp. "Well look what the cat dragged in." Hanna said. The woman looked up. "Kang, didn't expect to see you out." The woman said. "Oh... was tired of being coop up." Hanna said. "You two know each other then?" Dani asked. "Of course... My name is Raiza and I'm going to be helping you... well both of you steal shit from Castillo today." Raiza said. 

"Are you going to tell me what We're stealing?" Dani asked. "Depleted uranium."  Raiza said. Hanna's eyes widen. "Perdon. We thought you just said uranium." Dani said. "You two heard me, Look, all I know is I burned my last contact in the army tracking it down for Juan." Raiza said. "You ex-military?" Dani asked. "Isn't everybody?" Raiza replied. "Yeah, dodge that call..." Hanna said.