35

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ...

Hanna and Dani approached Tigre the next morning. "Hanna, I wanna apologize.... for not being there for you... like I should... whenever Lorenzo and Lucky Mama doesn't realize it or not, you have ever right to act like that, because you spoke the truth." Tigre stated. "I just want to complete the pieces... also take down those who participated and Castillo." Hanna remarked. "You deserve those completed pieces." Tigre told her. "What's our next move Tigre?" Hanna questioned him.

"Those medical supplies will put a lot of guerrillas back together. Gracias. Lucky appreciates them too, even if she doesn't show it and bringing La Moral was smart. This camp needs young blood, Isla even stated that. Shakes things up. Now, we need to work on Lorenzo. Half the abuelos out there hang on his every word. Jonron said Lorenzo should visit a BioVida facility but getting Lorenzo to do anything is like pulling a tank through the mud. sideways. I'm going to give him a little reminder of what we stood for and you two are going to bring the BioVida to him! All you two got to do is tip-toe in, take photographs of anything suspicious and get out. For a so-called research facility, they have way more guns than lab coats down there. They're hiding something, Bebe Tigre and Lil Kangsta. we're going to slap Lorenzo in the face with whatever it is." Tigre stated. 

"Great... it's about time the old man wakes up from a long night and wake up to reality." Hanna stated as she walked off. Dani sighed. "I hope you are taking real good care of her Bebe Tigre. She's one of a kind." Tigre stated. "I have..." Dani stated as he walked away to find Hanna.

.................

Hanna was looking out the car window, Dani sighed. "They're not the Legends that my mama described in her journal." Hanna stated. "I know..." Dani stated. "Well, Tigre is... I wish I could remember that night... clearly... I could have answers.... it makes me wonder if Rita has answers." Hanna explained. Dani looked at her. "You think she was with you and your mama a lot?" Dani questioned. "Si... she must have been, because the entrees before her death, Rita is mentioned quite a bit... but is mention as friend." Hanna stated. "I think you should ask her, she does owe you answers in this case." Dani stated.

"Bebe Tigre... Lil Kangsta... While you're at the facility there's someone I want you two to look for..." Tigre explained. "Who?" Hanna questioned. "Her name's Gabriela. She's a girl from the fishing village. Used to bring us food and supplies, Lorenzo used to tease her for her tattoos and her crazy hair colors. We loved her visits, Until one day she told us she had some good news and said she'd be leaving Yara. That was the last time we saw Gabriela, My neighbor thought he saw her at that BioVida place." Tigre explained. "Tattoos and colorful hair. We'll keep an eye out for her." Dani stated.

"Gracias, I'm worried something terrible has happened." Tigre stated. Hanna sighed. 

.......................

After Hanna and Dani, cleared out the guards, they took a look around. "Imagine staying on top of mountain while this is happening, must be nice to avoid it." Hanna stated. Dani noticed how tense Hanna was. Dani sighed. 

"Hey... look at me." Dani stated. Hanna looked at him, "Don't let them get under your skin, I see and sense it Mi amor... just relax." Dani urged her. She hummed and froze when she saw the bodies. "Oh my..." Hanna stated, As she took a photo. "I feel disgusted taking photos...but Lorenzo needs proof." Hanna stated, Her and Dani were disgusted. "Castillo, you fucking monster." Dani stated, Hanna shook her head. 

Dani and Hanna went inside to investigate further. "All this bullshit about treating cancer.... What are they doing to these poor people." Dani stated. "They're using humans like rats, what are they testing?" Hanna questioned as she shook her head. "Castillo's not going to get away with this." Dani stated. "Oh that's for sure." Hanna remarked.

Then they saw the people in cages. they took photos then Hanna froze. "Oh... Gabriela..." Hanna stated. Dani saw and sighed. "Damn..." Dani stated. "Always giving bad news." Hanna stated. "Well these should be enough to convince Lorenzo." Dani stated. "I hope..." Hanna remarked.

"El Tigre. We've got the pics. You won't believe what they're doing to our people. It's horrific." Dani stated. "Oh I believe it but it's Lorenzo who needs convincing and what about Gabriela?" Tigre questioned. "We don't know what to tell you... but sorry, she's gone." Hanna stated.

"I had a feeling. Ok get those photos back to camp. It's time for Lorenzo to wake up." Tigre stated. Hanna and Dani looked at each other. 

........

"We were just kids El Tigre." Lorenzo stated. Then he and Tigre stopped at a photo of Hanna and Isla. "I feel like I've been harsh on her, but she's harsh on us, I don't blame her... but without a doubt, she definely turned out like her mother... this what Isla died for, I don't want to see the same happen to her daughter." Lorenzo stated. "Aye... Hanna more approached on this, Isla didn't see any of this coming." Tigre stated. "But least we can do, is help Hanna the best we can." Lorenzo stated.

"Lorenzo." Dani stated as He and Hanna walked up to the duo. "Dani and I took pictures of that place Jonron was talking about." Dani stated as he handed over the phone. "This was what my mother was looking into before she was killed." Hanna stated. "You swipe, to the left." Dani stated.

"They look free to you? Isla died trying to fight for their freedom." Tigre stated. "Mierda." Lorenzo stated as a shock look came across his face. "This is what Libertad and La Moral are fighting. Hanna's mama died trying to end this long ago... from what it sounds like, it got worse." Dani stated. "You can hate us, but at least we're doing something about it." Dani added.

"No one deserves this, Lorenzo." Tigre stated. "This is happening... all over Yara..... You just can't see it from so high up this mountain." Hanna explained. "I can't look at these anymore..." Lorenzo remarked as he handed Dani back the phone. "I didn't vote for Castillo!" Lorenzo stated as he left. "The war was over..." Lorenzo added. "In your dreams." Hanna remarked as she then sighed. 

"So... that was a waste.." Dani stated. "(It's alright.) You two shook the tree." Tigre stated as he then walked away. Hanna saw Jonron, who stood outside the camp. "Jonron..." Hanna stated as she walked off, Dani followed.