3

ᴄʀɪᴍꜱᴏɴ ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇ

Dani was meeting up with Julio at Perez Farms, He didn't lie, he kinda like having Hanna around. "Hola Guerrilla, Time for a test drive of that Supremo, Now if things get too heavy with the (Soldiers.) Just pull the trigger." Juan said. " 'Just pull the trigger' I think he's got that part down Cortez." Hanna said. Dani suppressed a chuckle. "I wasn't done smartass... but one tiny, tiny thing you should know." Juan said. "Uh huh." Dani said as he was getting closer to the farm.

"The Supremos are in an 'experimental phase.' They need time to breathe after you use them.. you know.. so they don't overload and kill you." Juan explained. "Could have told me before I strapped one to my back." Dani said. "Just let that Supremo feed off the blood of your enemies." Juan said. "What?" Dani questioned. "You'll get it, Dani. You'll get it." Juan said, Chuckling. "Yeah and your projects need to come with either warning or before use labels." Hanna said which caused Juan to stop. "Ass..." Juan said to Hanna as he disconnected the call.

..........

"I didn't think you show." Julio said as Dani approached him. "Listen, I'm not going to bullshit you, I wanted to do this alone but Clara gave me an order." Julio started. "I can handle myself." Dani told him. "Don't give a shit, So could Lita, she should be here right now and instead I get you." Julio said to him. "And I'm supposed to be in Miami but instead my two best friends are dead and I'm stuck here with you." Dani fired back. "So truce?"

"Enough talk... Step one, we hit the tobacco. Step two, we destroy their poison supply. Step three, we get the fuck out of there and Castillo gets a nice pretty message from Libertad." Julio explained. "Got it." Dani replied.

"Take this gear. It'll protect you from fire and more importantly, Castillo's fucking poison."  Julio said. Dani put on the gear and then followed Julio.

"Listen, Julio. Lita was like a sister to me." Dani started. "She shouldn't have been on that fucking boat, she died because of you, Rojas." Julio stated. "No..Anton Castillo killed Lita, if I could change anything, it would be me dying on that beach, Lita was a better person than I could ever be." Dani responded. "And if she loved you, well that just says a lot about who you are." Dani added.

"Enough..." Julio said. "Look, if you and I are gonna do this, you need to know about the poison." Julio added on. "You mean that shit they spray on the leaves?" Dani questioned. "It's real name is PG-240 but we call it 'the poison' because it fucks up your system. Try not to breathe it or get it on your skin. It can make you go fucking crazy or sick... like deep-down sick and if that doesn't get you, the cancer that grows inside you will." Julio explained. "Cono." Dani replied.

"So you're military. Marksman? Close assault?  What's your thing?" Julio asked. "I'm good with guns, we get along." Dani replied.

"Well start thinking, that gear I gave you is good for fire and poison but guerrillas need gear that fits their style no matter the situation or they get themselves killed." Julio said.

The duo was close by a tower. "This is a good place to scout." Julio stated. "Right behind you." Dani replied. "Let's see what we're up against." Julio said to him.

..............

They made their way to the top of the tower, the field was near by and they could zipline down. "See the viviro'd tobacco and the yellow poison tanks?" Julio asked him. "Si." Dani replied as he began to look around the field. 

"Punch holes in the tanks to let the poison out into the air. Fun fact, poison and fire make a hell of a mix, Big Boom." Julio explained. "Same idea with the fumigators, they're hard to kill but they can't take the heat. You got a flamethrower, You got that Supremo. Time to fuck up all this Viviro bullshit." Julio added.

"Hanna definitely puts you in your place." Dani said. "She does, honestly it's a good thing, her and Lita were close." Julio said. "Lita mentioned her, but never mentioned her by name, never knew why." Dani said. "Maybe she was protecting Hanna." Dani added. Julio nodded. "Hanna had a rough childhood, Lita knew that... I think that were a lot of her strength comes from." Julio explained. "That strength will lead us to a free Yara." Dani said and Julio nodded before everything went silent, this time Julio broke the silence.

"You know, Lita and I had a ritual, Psych us up before battle, A song," Julio said. "Hit me.." Dani said. "El movimiento de Libertad. O bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao ciao ciao..." Julio sung.

"For Lita." Dani said. "For Lita... let's make some chaos, Dani." Julio said. Then the duo zip lined down towards the field. "If Hanna was with us, Chaos would already be happening." Julio said. 

Dani destroy one of the the poison tanks, "Let the chaos begin..."

...........

Hanna saw the crimson smoke, she smirked. "And hell has broken loose." Hanna said. "Hanna!" She heard Clara exclaimed. She looked back at Clara. "I need you to go meet up with Benito. I'll let Dani know." Clara said. "Yeah.. see the master piece." Hanna said as she pointed to the smoke. "Indeed." Clara said.

"Before you go..." Juan said as he set her supremo down on the table. She smirked. "I get one too, I was you were joking." Hanna said. "I wasn't... let me know how that works." Juan said. "Did you put a warning label?" Hanna asked. "You better get on out of here." Juan said, sternly. Hanna cackled as she left the camp.

............

"Shit, you really can hold your own." Julio said to Dani after they regrouped away from the field. "I don't want to say I told you so, but..." Dani said, trailing off. "Look, we should move. That was a hell of a light show and they're going to see the smoke." Julio said.

"We work well together." Dani said. "Si, listen if you were good with Lita and you are good with Hanna, you're good with me. Gracias Dani, Meet you back at Camp." Julio said.

"Oye Clara, I hope you can see the smoke from where you are." Dani said as he was starting to make his way back to the camp. "You struck a blow against Castillo today. Hanna and I hope Julio wasn't too rough on you." Clara responded.

"He's hurting but ok, I think Lita would be smiling right now." Dani replied. "Dani, there's someone I want you to meet, Hanna will meet you there. His name is Benito. He's a local fisherman, which means boats for Libertad. He lives on the east side of Casas Cove." Clara explained.

"Always got time to make new friends." Dani replied. "You and Hanna are building bridges for me, Dani. It's your gift. We need Benito, talk to him." Clara said.

..............

Author's Note

This is short chapter, but I hope you all are loving the story so far!

(ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜰᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ♡)