24

ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ

Hanna woke up, she hissed in pain. "Yep.. stiff." Hanna mumbled. Dani groaned, Hanna sighed. "Morning..." Hanna said to him. "You okay?" Dani asked. "Stiff... but I'll manage." Hanna stated. She stood up and hummed.

She heard music blasting, "Let's see what's everyone up to." Hanna stated as she walked out the room, shortly after Dani followed her.

...........

"Just one fucking show, Paolo." Talia pleaded. "We focus on the demo. Javier's cousin at Free Speech can get us an American deal." Paolo explained to her. "Oooh, an American deal, our grand fucking (salvation!)" Talia spatted. 

"What's going on?" Dani questioned as he and Hanna approached the group. "We got a show for the first time since we ran from Esperanza and Paolo wants to kill it." Talia explained. "Why?" Dani questioned. "Seriously, why?" Hanna questioned as she rose a brow. "Marquessa will kill us." Paolo stated. "but I painted the logo everywhere.." Bicho said as Hanna rose her hand.

"No, Hanna and I painted them and stole the fucking zebra! And killed for that loco 'priest'! No bullshit you're doing the show." Dani spatted. "What priest?" Talia questioned. "Running away isn't option, especially when there's a chance like this..." Hanna stated.

"One song, then we're out." Paolo stated. "AHHH! Mi amor! I could fuck your brains out but we gotta get ready! Pack your shit, baby!" Talia exclaimed.

"Dani and Hanna, I...I love that you two are just speaking your truth like that." Bicho stated to the duo. "What is it Bicho?" Dani questioned. "What do you need from Dani and I?" Hanna questioned him as well.

"We gonna need to clear Marquessa's propaganda house of soldiers if we're gonna set up our gear and by 'we' I mean "you two'.. or "you two' with a little bit of 'me'. Three of us..." Bicho replied to the both of them.

"...We get it. Let's go speak some truth." Dani stated as he and Hanna walked away.

..........

"Clara better appreciate this." Dani stated. "Si..." Hanna stated as she looked around the place. Dani contacted Bicho.

"Bicho...We're at Maria's villa. Are you here?" Dani questioned. "Soon, wey. But.. uh, are there soldados?"Bicho asked. "What do you expect?" Hanna questioned. "Of course... It's Marquessa's fucking house." Dani stated to Bicho. Bicho then nervously chuckled. "Right.right. Uh, I'm gonna be a little late." Bicho stated. "Relajate. there won't be a single soldier when you get here." Dani stated as he disconnected the call.

"So... what do you see?" Dani asked as he pulled out his scope. "A lot damn officers..." Hanna stated. "How many does (bitch) need?" Hanna then questioned. Hanna's eyes wondered over to Dani. Hanna sighed. As she then slid down the hill. "Hanna." Dani called out. She sniped the guards near by. Dani sighed in relief and joined her. "Shall we?" She asked as she raised her fist. Dani fist bumped her fist. "Let's kick some ass." Dani stated.

...............

Dani took out the rest of soldiers, Hanna continued to scope the inside. Then she froze when she spotted her name on Marquessa's  desk. "What the hell...." Hanna stated. Her heart dropped when she saw her mother's name.

"No..." Hanna said as she read over the order Marquessa and another gave. Dani barged in, he spotted Hanna reading. "Hanna..." Dani said, Hanna looked up at Dani with tears in her eyes. "Marquessa... she played a role in my mother's death." Hanna stated. "What?" Dani questioned as he then looked over at the order. 

"She and another ordered for her head.... Hanna... I'm sorry." Dani stated. "All because she wanted my father..." Hanna said as she lift up the book. "Is that?" Dani questioned and Hanna nodded. "Dani... I want revenge on that bitch." Hanna spatted. "Now... she'll be after me and you along with anyone that's apart of my life." Hanna stated. "I'm with you." Dani said. Hanna nodded. "Is everything cleared?" Hanna asked. Dani nodded. "Let's let Bicho know.... but first." Hanna stated as she grabbed everything regarding her mother. "I will make that bitch pay..." Hanna stated as she and Dani walked out of her office.

"Bicho, it's safe to come out now." Dani stated. "Orale, Dani and Hanna! Meet me out front by my truck and uh..." Bicho said as he trailed off. "You need help?" Dani questioned. "Si, with gear. That shit's heavy!" Bicho exclaimed.

...............

They helped Bicho get everything ready. "Conjones, so Life-Like." Dani stated as He and Hanna saw the balloons. "Where the hell are Paolo and Talia?" Dani the questioned Bicho. "You look like shit." Dani stated to Bicho. "Way to state the obvious." Hanna remarked. "This always happens. This always happens. Before a show." Bicho stated. "Well there you two are." Hanna stated, Dani looked. "FInally." He stated as Talia and Paolo started chanting. "What now?" Dani questioned. "We wait." Bicho replied.

They stated to do their thing. "FUCK!" Hanna exclaimed as she saw the soldiers. "KEEP GOING TALIA!" Hanna exclaimed as she and Dani headed on down.

"Do you bastards ever rest!" Hanna exclaimed. "I don't think they'll ever will!" Dani exclaimed. "Let's take care of them Rojas!" Hanna exclaimed as they began taking down the soldiers while protecting the gear.

.................

Hanna shot down the last one. "Hey Hanna and Dani, How about we end the show with a bang!" Bicho exclaimed. "Whoo!" Hanna exclaimed. "Fuck yeah!" Dani exclaimed then they heard fireworks go off.

"Like that shit, Yara? Maximas Matanzas is gonna give it to you. No one... not Castillo or Marquessa, is going to silence us!" Talia exclaimed.

..................

Dani and Hanna met up with the group. Paolo cut the power. "We fucking go again!" Talia exclaimed. "Show's over!" Paolo exclaimed. "What you talking about Paolo?" Talia questioned. "You made your point to Marquessa." Paolo stated.

"(We don't have fear, my people don't fail.)"  Talia sung. "So you got her thinking she's hard like Libertad now." Paolo stated to Dani and Hanna. "Should I run to America like a pussy instead?" Talia questioned. "Fuck, Talia! We can have a life there..."  Paolo tried telling her.

"Oh yeah.... Smile at  Yankees while we clean their toliets! Smile while they tell us to go back where we came from? They don't want us Paolo, My life is here., fighting with Libertad." Talia stated as she stood next to Hanna.

"Libertad? Libertad just wants our fans! You think Clara Garcia gives a shit about you? Me? Dani? Hanna?" Paolo questioned. "Take it easy." Dani stated sternly. "Oh so now you're against Libertad? After all the shit we been through? The surgeries. Your family..." Talia stated. "MY surgeries. MY family... not yours. This isn't my war." Paolo stated. "Well it is, because we're in it, I am now seeking revenge on Marquessa, because..." Hanna stated. 

"Because what? Your just a guerrilla han...." Paolo stated. "SHE THE REASON MY MOTHER'S DEAD!" Hanna exploded. They looked at her. "She slept around with my father, she was so jealous of my mother, my mother was out here, trying to protect Yara from Castillo's bullshit.... Her jealously was so fucking huge... she and another person order for her death. Revenge or death are the choices for that (bitch!) besides, my mother never thought of leaving Yara..." Hanna stated as she walked off.

Dani sighed as Talia and Paolo walked away. "They'll be fine, They'll be fine... you better check on Hanna... feel bad for her right now.." Bicho stated.

"Hanna!" Dani exclaimed. She was no where to be found. "(Fuck!)" Dani exclaimed.

.............

Hanna sat away from the camp, "I knew I would find you out here." She heard Talia. "Dani was looking for you, I urge him I would find you... he was worry." Talia added as she sat down beside her.

"You know this is the first time I've seen a guy be this affectionate towards you and... actually succeeding." Talia stated. Hanna looked over at her, her brows scrunched. "Yeah right, we are only friends..."  Hanna told her. "Yeah... but you like him?" Talia questioned, Hanna remain silent. "Case close, you or him will confess here soon, but I wanted to talk to you about something.... regarding your mother." Talia stated.

"I'm sorry that you found out her fate this way... Isla Kang is still loved and respected here. I would like to help you to seek revenge even take her down." Talia said, Hanna looked over at her. "Because your right, those are her choices, why not do both." Talia stated. Hanna slightly smile. "You better let Dani on this plan, also... let's get copies of this order made and pass it out all over the place around here... everyone deserves to know what happen to my mother... that bitch will pay." Hanna stated.