27

ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʀɪᴅᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ...

Hanna opened her eyes and she saw Dani snoring away, no sign of Bicho, She sat up. "Damn, I'm never drinking again." Hanna stated. "We both know your full of shit..." Dani stated, tiredly. She playfully hit him. "We should get back to camp... we so needed that." Hanna stated. "Si... You handle it well." Dani remarked. Hanna rose her brow. "I told you." Hanna stated.

............

Dani and Hanna entered the camp. "I'm a grenade ready to pop." They heard Talia. "Oof, that isn't good." Hanna stated. The duo approached Talia. 

"We hit Maria's rum factory, we fucked up her billboards and the bitch didn't even bat a fake eyelash. Meanwhile Maximas Matanzas is dead and I'm still stuck in the swamp. We've spilled real blood, Dani and Hanna... Marquessa doesn't even have a scratch on her. Fuck this. I'm gonna call out her bullshit right to her face. Marquessa's putting on a PR even. Some kind of tour for foreign journalists. If you two can get us passes. I'll give her a one-on-one performance in front of the whole world. Force them to hear the truth." Talia ranted. Hanna and Dani nodded.

"Let's fuck up Marquessa's show."

...............

After Dani and Hanna grabbed the passes, the waited around for Talia and Bicho. "I hope my disguise works... they're going to recognize me in there, especially Maria." Hanna stated. "About that... Talia's got you." Dani said, Hanna's brow scrunched until they heard the truck.

"Here. You're a reporter now (Congratulations)." Dani stated as he tossed the pass to Talia. "Fuck yeah, ' This is Talia Benevidez...from 'Urban Garden'?" Talia questioned. "Cono, it's good enough." Dani stated. Bicho tossed Hanna a red wig. "Gracias..." Hanna stated. "Take our stuff so we don't get shot." Dani stated as he and Hanna handed Bicho their weapons. "Let's change these clothes." Dani stated. 

Hanna sercured her wig, she sighed at her clothes. "It's temporarily." Dani stated. "Yeah... it's not my style." Hanna sassed.

...............

Talia, Dani and Hanna walked into the place. "Wait... aren't you..." Soldier stated, stopping the trio. "...Silvia balboa, Garden City. Urban Garden..." Talia responsed. "...Can we move this along? Maria's waiting." Dani added. "all of us know, we shouldn't keep her waiting." Hanna stated in an accent that threw Talia and Dani off. The soldier nodded and moved out of the way.

"Welcome! Welcome my beautiful foreign friends!" Maria started.

..................

They went through each set up, bullshit spewing out of Maria's mouth, discussing about Viviro. 

"Ok that's the tour, Our interactive stations are now available for you to enjoy! When you are ready. Join me by the gate in the outdoor lounge for a surprise guest!" Maria said as she headed there. Hanna hummed, Dani approached her. "You alright?" Dani asked. "Si, so much bullshit in one sitting to take in." Hanna stated. "Fucking Viviro." Dani stated as the duo approached Talia. "I didn't think this could happen, I hate her even more now than before." Talia remarked. Hanna shook her head. "She just... has an unlikeable face." Hanna remarked. Talia shook her head.

Hanna followed Dani to the outdoor lounge.

"And this ends our tour but before we go, a surprise... meet Dr. Edgar Reyes, the pioneer behind Viviro! Dr. Reyes, thank you so much for making an apperance!" Maria stated. "Ah! Muy bien!  Ok everyone the showroom and some of our finest Yaran rum! This is a preview of other Viviro products we are developing. Chewables, nasal sprays, vaginal suppositories..." Maria rambled. "What the fuck, there's no way." Hanna whispered. "It is a, how do they say, sneak peek! So peek! Peek away! If you have questions, please email my assistant, Julio....Come now. Dr. Reyes. We don't want to be late." Maria stated as she and doctor left the guest.

"And neither do we. Let's get in there. I told Bicho to leave our weapons back here. I hope you two are ready to fuck shit up." Talia stated.

................

Hanna approached the group, She tossed the wig and quickly fixed her hair.. "Enough playing dress up, let's do this." Hanna stated. "So, what now?" Dani asked Talia. "Take it as it comes. We got this. You two stay on your toes." Talia stated.

They head inside, "We need to be cautious, because soldiers are all over the damn place." Hanna stated as she scoped out the place. "Si..." Dani stated. Her and Dani took out the guards one by one. Then the three of them approached the door, which Maria was on the other side.

The three of them busted opened the door, Hanna pointed her two pistols at Maria while Dani pointed at the doctor. Talia had ahold of Maria. "Oh! Don't! Don't shoot." Dr. Reyes pleaded. "I'm just a scientist." He added.

"BItches, leave." Talia spatted. "She didn't fucking stuttered!" Hanna spatted. "Muevanse." Dani spatted.

Talia shoved Maria into the chair, Hanna kept her guns  at Maria. "Get shooting." Talia commanded. Dani picked up the camera.

"True Yarans. Welcome, we have a special program for you today. Maria puta Marquessa. Minister of Culture. Uncle Anton's personal whore.. oh you were Hyunwoo as well. You're also director to the True Yaran Academy, no? Where you fry people's brains to make sure they place nice, Like you did to me, right Maria?" Talia spatted. "What?" Maria questioned. "Don't play dumb, bitch." Talia spatted once more. "Talia, put the gun down. She's not worth it." Dani told her.

"You... You attacked my home. You put your filth on my network. You have any idea the embarrassment I had to endure because of your disgusting performance?" Maria told Talia, Hanna scoff. "Please... you'll live besides I am enjoying it after the pain you caused me... when you had my mother... taken from me." Hanna spatted.

Maria looked over at her. "Hanna Kang... Daughter of the great hyunwoo..." Maria started. "Actually daughter of Isla Kang... Hyunwoo is nothing but disappointment." Hanna spatted. "Well unlike you and disgusting mother of yours, I have given everything I am to be here, you two think you can take that away from me." Maria spatted. "Yeah... after all you had my mother killed." Hanna remarked, she felt herself shaking. Maria chuckled at the woman. "Besides my academy was built to save fake Yarans like you and that (tomboy) you spread your perversions with and where is she? Does she not approve of you playing with guns..." Maria said. Before Hanna could pull the trigger, Talia beat her to it. Hanna gasped. Talia kept on shooting.

Dani approached Hanna, he felt her shaking, then he looked at Talia. "Fuck." Dani stated being shocked as well. Then heard knocking on the door, "C'mon. let's go, let's go." Dani said as he lead Talia and Hanna out.

"What happened?" Bicho asked. "Get her the fuck outta here!" Dani exclaimed. Hanna saw the camera. "Fucking hell." Hanna stated as she shot the camera. She and Dani made an exit out of the room.