18

ᴍᴀxɪᴍᴀꜱ ᴍᴀᴛᴀɴᴢᴀꜱ

Dani and Hanna walked to the fort. "Sleep well?" Dani asked.  "Like a baby but why in the hell would they be out here?" Hanna questioned as they approached the fort. "How does Clara know them?" Dani asked her. "Well Her and Talia led the first protest against Castillo while Paolo mobilized the dissidents ..." Hanna briefly explained. "Those riots were insane..." Dani stated. "I know..." Hanna remarked.

The duo looked around the fort, "I don't know... this fort looks abandoned.... I stand corrected." Dani said as they saw the bodies. "There has to be a note around here." Dani added. Hanna brows furrowed she saw a blade slammed into the table with a note. Hanna read the note... "Dani, they were here." Hanna said, Dani approached her and read the note as well.

"They wanted others to follow." Dani stated, he contacted Clara. "Clara, Maximas Matanzas was definitely at the fort. There's signs of a gunfight and shit thrown everywhere." Dani explained. "That sounds like them, Hanna does has familiarity with the camp, Can you two pick up their trail?" Clara asked. "Si, the won't be hard to track." Hanna stated as she spotted the flyer. "That's what I'm worried about. Rapido Dani and Hanna." Clara stated before she disconnected the call.

........

Dani and Hanna approached the camp. "Damn..." Hanna stated. "Kang, is that you?!?" She heard. Hanna and Dani spotted Talia, upside down. "What are you doing? Kill Them!" Talia exclaimed. "Well it's definitely not standing around here and looking pretty and THAT'S THE FUCKING PLAN!" Hanna exclaimed as she took out two soldiers at once.

"Still a fucking showoff." Talia remark. "Do you want to stay hanging up there, be their dinner?" Hanna asked. "Just kidding, this world would suck without your ass." Hanna added as she took out the crocs.  "Your safe for now ... Dani!" Hanna exclaimed as she took out the last soldier near here. "That's the last of them!" He exclaimed, came running to her.

"Alright help me get her untied and down." Hanna remarked. "You two gonna cut me down or what (piece of shit.)" Talia spatted. "(Ass)" Hanna spatted back as Dani cut the rope. "Pinga." Talia remarked. "You wanted down." Hanna remarked. 

"You must be Talia." Dani stated. "Move!" Talia said. "What the fuck?" Dani questioned as He followed Hanna. "Hey, uh... you think I can keep this?"  Bicho asked.  Bicho spotted Hanna. "Hanna! you and him just saved MAXIMAS MATANZAS! The most blessed motherfucking group in Yara. I would have done it myself personally but you know, I couldn't stop crying." Bicho rambled. "Get out of my way!" Dani said, as stormed ahead. "We'll chat later." Hanna stated as she patted Bicho's shoulder.

"Get me the fuck out of here! I know you can hear me!" A voice said. "If I let you out you gonna behave!?" Talia asked. 

"(My love?)"

Then Paolo stormed out of the trunk, "Fuck you, Talia!" Paolo exclaimed. Hanna sighed. "Oh I thought you wanted to hide like a pussy-ass bitch." Talia spatted. "You want to die before we get to America?" Paolo asked. Hanna scoffed. "Why does everyone want to go there?!?" Hanna rermarked to herself. "Ooh big man Paolo, So a real man takes care of his chica by hiding her in a stank-ass swamp." Talia stated. "Fucking puta..." Paolo stated before Talia decked him. "Cono." Dani remarked. "Oh that's just foreplay." Bicho remarked before the duo started sucking their faces off.

"What the.. (unbelievable)" Hanna remarked. "Okay. Okay. You guys ever heard of Libertad?" Dani asked. "Clara Garcia sent us..." Dani added. "Shh.. We were Libertad BEFORE Libertad. Who do you think dragged Clara to her first protest when she wanted to live in a fucking library?" Talia asked him then she looked at Hanna. "Hanna knows this as well..." Talia added. 

"I ... don't care." Dani remarked. "Clara knows her boring ass speeches won't convince Yarans to join Libertad. She needs her voice." Talia remarked. She stopped at Hanna. "There's hair dye if you wanna do something crazy while your here." Talia whispered. "You know me too well." Hanna whispered. 

"Don't worry. Talia's full of shit and so are you." Paolo remarked at Dani. "Welcome to Camp Maximas you two." Talia stated. Bicho approached the duo, "They're animals!" Bicho stated before walking away. 

"Well that's enough adventure for one day." Hanna stated. "How about you stay here while I'll go explore, I'll be back soon." Dani said. "Alright.. but stay out of trouble Rojas." Hanna said. "You do the same." Dani said. "Me? Into trouble? Nonsense." Hanna stated as she walked into camp, Dani hummed.

Hanna walked into the room, where she and Dani would be staying. She spotted the hair dye. "(Fuck it)" Hanna remarked.

...........

First time she dye her hair, what you thought the black was her natural? She was four, she gotten into her mother's hair dye, decided to put a blue strips throughout her hair. That night she approached the dinner table.

"Something's different?" Isla questioned her daughter. "I added blue to my hair." Hanna replied. Hyunwoo scoffed. "Fake yarans do that...." He remarked. Hanna furrowed her brows at her father. "Last I check, we aren't yaran blood." Hanna stated. "Well we are when we live here." Hyunwoo told his daughter. "I for one love it sweetheart." Isla told her daughter which caused Hanna to smile. Hyunwoo rolled his eyes. Hanna scoffed. 

"So you wanna tell mom what you did to Lucia's dad?" Hanna spatted. Hyunwoo looked at his daughter and to Isla look at her husband. "Hyunwoo.. what did you do?" Isla asked while Hyunwoo remained silent. "You kill an innocent man today dad." Hanna snapped. "You wasn't suppose to see that." Hyunwoo remarked. "Well it's kind hard when we were practicing piano in the study, across the hall." Hanna remarked. 

"Hanna, can you please go to your room, I need to speak to your father alone." Isla said. "Wait wait... what do you not want hear to hear, that you think Castillo is a piece of shit, that's where your wrong." Hyunwoo said, Hanna's breath hitched.

Hanna's breath hitched as she looked in the mirror at her freshly dyed dirty blonde hair, that night is always playing in her head over and over like a broken record, the night her and her mother learned that her father was murder and he was supporter of Anton, since that night, her father hasn't been the same, it only got worse.

As for her friend, Hyunwoo had her and her mom killed which from then on, their father and daughter relationship was forever broken and torn. Shortly after, Isla took Hanna and left.

"Alright Hanna... let's get some shut eye." Hanna said as she hopped into bed.