6

ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ɪꜱ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ

Hanna sighed when Juan broke the news that Julio was dead. She tied the blue bandanna around her arm. She head towards Clara's area. "How are you feeling?" Raiza asked she approached the woman. "That El (Bastard) is screwed, because revenge is coming." Hanna spatted. 

......... 

Juan showed Clara Julio's fate, She sighed. Dani approached them, "Julio checked in." Clara said as she looked ahead. "Proof of death. Joined your friend Lita in a sweet hereafter." Juan said.

"I keep my promises, Dani. You wanted a boat, you got a boat." Clara said as she looked at him. "It's a beautiful piece of shit. It'll get you to a Yanqui beach. One with the ... " Juan rambled. "You two are just gonna let me leave? Bullshit." Dani said. "You could have sold us out a long time ago, You along with Hanna are my best guerrillas. I can't promise you victory. I can't even promise you survival. What I can promise you, is this..." Clara said as she handed him back the blue bandanna of Lita's. "You're the lucky one." Clara said.

"Where's Hanna?" Dani asked. "She doesn't like goodbyes, by the way she was acting in the boat." Clara replied before walking away. "That usually work?" Dani asked. "Fifty- fifty, if Hanna was acting like that, you are definitely a favorite person to her now. don't bother denying anything,  you like her company, she's not only wanting a free Yara but she'll be avenging for friends that Castillo as taken from her, think on it." Juan said as he walked away leaving Dani alone on the dock.

He wasn't wrong, He really enjoy being around Hanna. Then he looked at the boat, "Ni pinga, I bet this fucking boat will sink halfway to Miami." Dani rambled. Then he thought of Hanna was once more. They could help free Yara... together. "Fuck it..." Dani said as he walked away from the boat.

He approached Clara's table. "Welcome to Libertad Dani." Clara said. "I can leave anytime. What's the rush?" Dani questioned her. "Inspiring, let's free Yara shall we?" Clara questioned as they looked at the map.

.........

After Clara explained to Dani and Juan approached them. "Where's Hanna?" Dani asked. "Fond of her? She over on the dock, she was going to head out but I told her to wait." Juan said. "She's ready to do this." Dani said. "Castillo has taken so much from her, Raiza said she was pissed."Clara mentioned. "But she'll have her spirits lifted when she realizes you didn't leave." Juan teases.

Dani and Juan spotted her on the dock. "Kang..." Juan said. "Am I good to go?" She questioned. "Like I want to take care of this, now. Yara isn't going to free itself." Hanna added. "Your not going alone..." Juan said. "Juan... I can handle my own... I don't need some..." Hanna said but froze when she saw Dani. "Dani... you didn't leave?" She questioned. "We have work to do." He replied. She smirked. "Now Dani, I am perfect working with but anyone else? Nope. Nope." Hanna said.

Juan patted Dani on the shoulder, leaving them alone. "That boat would've sank halfway." Dani said, Hanna chuckled. "Yeah, (Piece of shit) Clara wasn't offering classy you know." Hanna said. "So where to?" Dani asked. "Monteros." Hanna replied. "Clara told me you know Philly, also know many more." Dani said. "I've had many in counters with them." Hanna replied. "Ready to save Yara?" Dani asked her. "I've been ready..." Hanna said as she looked over at him Dani.

Hanna hopped on the boat, She tilted her head at the wheel. "You take the wheel... don't get lost." Hanna stated. "I know where I'm going." Dani said as he hopped onto the boat. 

The boat took off, "What made you stay?" Hanna asked as she looked at him. "I'm looking at her, we made a promise to have each other backs, besides I couldn't stand the idea of something happening to you." Dani explained. She smiled. "I was going to be alone, now the only thing I can do is avenge Julio, Lita... my mom." Hanna said. 

"I don't know if I was suppose to know this but.. I was told when it comes to your childhood, it's blank out." Dani said. "Yeah... it was very traumatic, Anton killed my mom, because she too wasn't afraid to stand up against him, I was stuck with my aunt, who adored his ass, then before I knew it, I was on the streets until Juan found me, I grew up around Libertad." Hanna explained. "Sorry if I sound like a broken record... but I would've serious wished I had my mom still, I too think she would've joined." Hanna added. She noticed Dani was listening to her. 

"Thank you for listening to me." Hanna said with a slight smile on her face. "Hey you have heard enough from me." Dani said. "Well... not entirely.." Hanna said. "So you have met the Monteros before?" Dani asked. "Yeah, just once.... It's been a minute, let's just say the person I was with messed it up for Clara.. we just need to speak to Philly." Hanna stated. "Oh that's why you work alone." Dani said. "I did until you showed up." Hanna said. "And worked my charm." Dani said. "Now... Dani." Hanna said.

"Dani and Hanna, listen to Juan. you kill soldiers. Castillo's going to send his special forces after you both,know what makes them so special?" Juan questioned them both.

"They're specially trained and heavily armed?" Dani and Hanna replied at the same time. "Fuck you smart asses but yes. You've both been warned." Juan said. 

"Now you hear that, you need to be on your best behavior now." Hanna teases Dani. "Now.. it's you I've gotta worry about." Dani teases back. "Bitch please... (I can hold my own) but you can too... We both gotta behave." Hanna said but she noticed Dani was in a daze. "Do I need to take over?" Hanna asked. "No no, I've got it, I was thrown off guard, you have any idea where Philly might be?" Dani asked. 

"Yeah, where he usually is, which is at his shop near the Martinez Airstrip." Hanna replied. "Well I guess you are leading the way once we dock." Dani told her. "Yeah, I'll be your guide." Hanna said.

......... 

Author's Note

Not quite a long chapter, but I've been trying to make the chapters long for you all. 

(ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜰᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ♡)