21

ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙ, ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴏ!

Dani and Hanna arrived at Camp, Hanna spotted Bicho. "Bicho!" Hanna exclaimed. "Hanna!" Bicho exclaimed. "Do you need help with something?" Hanna asked as she and Dani approached him. 

"I do...So you two know I'm a badass radio Dj. OK that's a lie, but you both inspired me, Hanna and Dani with your guerrillaness. I dream of my sexy voice. Maximas Matanzas music and Libertad's message all over the airwaves. I call it Radio Libertad. I dream of you both spraying a logo all over Maria Marquessa's shitty propaganda! Here's spray paint and some bombs I made to make handing out flyers go way faster. OK? Counter propaganda right into the machine! Hoo. I got chills. You feel it? Down There? No. just me? OK cool." Bicho explained.

"Little too much at the end but yeah, we can help you out, stopping shitty proganda... I'm game." Hanna remarked. "Si." Dani agreeing with her. "Yesss. I can't wait until Talia and Paolo see this shit!" Bicho exclaimed with excitement.

"So.. back to town we go." Hanna remarked. "Get to live my teen years all over again." Hanna added.

.........

The duo arrived in town, Hanna hummed until she spotted a poster, she slightly smirked. "Oye Bicho, We're at Seguna."  Dani said to Bicho. "About fucking time. You two are slower than my shits...." Bicho started. "HEY! I know you aren't telling me that I'm slow?!" Hanna spatted. "I swear to G_d, Bicho." Dani remarked. "What are you two waiting for? Spray the posters, plant the bombs, get the fucking word out. Radio Libertad is waiting to be born! Correle! Chop chop!" Bicho exclaimed as he disconnected.

"Alright Hanna you read..." Dani was about to ask but froze when he spotted Hanna's work. "That's one down, five to go?" Hanna questioned. "I can take care of the bombs, but if I finish before you do, I can take care of the rest." Dani stated. "Yeah...yeah, that's fine." Hanna stated. Before Dani left to find the trash bins, He stopped behind Hanna. "I know this isn't your first time doing this.... your work is badass by the way." Dani said, Hanna smirked. "Stop trying to earn some points Rojas and get to planting." Hanna sassed. Dani snorted. "It's working isn't it?" Dani questioned as he walked away. Hanna playfully scoffed.

...........

Hanna approached the last poster, Dani approached her. "We should do this together." Hanna suggested. "Si..." Dani said as picked up the spray paint.

..........

"Art isn't your passion." Hanna teased. Dani stopped, then he smeared some paint on her arm. Hanna stopped, then she smeared some on his face. "No need to get cocky you ass..." Dani teased. Hanna smirked. "You started, I finished it." Hanna remarked. "Well at least we finished this." Dani stated. "Yeah... I wonder why he only wanted six done?" Hanna questioned. "Who knows..." Dani replied. "Who knows.."

"Bicho! We're done..." Dani answered. "No no no, man. You two are not done. Are you both ready for the next step?" Bicho questioned. "We're ready." They both answered. "OK, so Maria's on her way. There's a banner she's gonna unveil. On live TV and you two are gonna swap it out for our banner instead." Bicho explained. "Oh we are, are we?" Dani questioned. "It's high up but you two can get there right? You think Clara's gonna like it? Yeah, Go Team!" Bicho asked. "I'm into it." Dani stated as he and Hanna snorted. "Go team." Hanna remarked. "Oh and Hanna? Please tell me you did good on those Banners?" Bicho asked. "Oh what's that, Dani is already dealing with those shitty (Soldiers) GOTTA GO!" Hanna exclaimed as she disconnected the call. 

Dani looked at her stunned. "Hanna?!?" Dani questioned her. "MOVE IT ROJAS!" Hanna exclaimed.

.........

Her and Dani replaced the banner, Dani noticed Hanna was worried about something. "Hanna, you aren't scared of heights are you?" Dani asked. "No... It's just.... " Hanna stated. "Your father?" Dani asked, Hanna slowly nodded. "My father was fucked man, sometime I wonder if people of Libertad... tie me to him somehow..." Hanna rambled. "Hanna... you two are WAY different... that's for sure, people of Libertad, when they look at you, they see your mother." Dani remarked. Hanna hummed. Dani gave her a squeeze before contacting Bicho.

"Bicho, We can now add 'vandalism' to our lists of capital offenses." Dani stated. Hanna grinned. "More like the list of shit that makes you both a fucking badass!" Bicho exclaimed. "You two come meet me at the gas station outside town, Correle!" Bicho added.

..........

Dani and Hanna made it the gas station. "Mira, it's starting!" Bicho exclaimed. Dani and Hanna stood next to him.

"And now for a special announcement."  They saw her approached the podium and Hanna gasped. "My (Father) messed around with her before he was killed." Hanna said, as she covered her mouth. "Your fucking lying!" Bicho exclaimed and Hanna shook her head. "Now her name makes sense to me now.. now she's Anton's (Whore) ... around the block." Hanna stated then she gagged. Dani and Bicho snorted.

"Hello my beautiful foreign friends!" Maria exclaimed. Hanna rolled her eyes. "Any questions before we begin?" She asked.

"Minister Marquessa, are you concerned that..."

"How do you respond to rumors that Diego Castillo is your son?" 

"I don't... Diego Castillo is the First Son of Yara and an example to all true Yarans. Just like Kang Hyunwoo's Daughter would've been... but she's disappear... she would've been perfect especially how great her father was." Maria stated. That put chills down Hanna's spine, Dani huffed.

"Now, it is my pleasure to unveil the construction of the Anton Castillo True Yaran Cultural Center." Then there was the banner reveal in all of it's glory. The three of them had a laugh.

"Bajenla inmediatamente... you see. This is the kind cultural pollution we are fighting against." Maria stated. "Yes... Facism you (bitch) which isn't who I represent." Hanna mumbled.

Then she took away people phones and camera which led to the broadcast being cut.

"Everyone in Yara saw that shit! Oh my G_d! Dani and Hanna, we have so much to do! I'm blowing my own fucking mind!" Bicho exclaimed as he drove off. Dani looked over at Hanna. She looked at him. "She was wrong, you are nothing like him." Dani stated. "That bitch is going down." Hanna remarked.  "My father was a monster, soon.... Yara will know." Hanna stated. "That they will."  Dani said. 

"Oh Talia wanted to meet up, at a zoo? I don't know why there but, shall we see what is needed to be done?" Hanna added. "Si." Dani said.