11

ᴀɴ ᴏᴅᴅ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀ

Dani opened his eyes, he was on the ground. Hanna had her arms wrapped around him. "Hey... Querida, you need to wake up." Dani said. Hanna fluttered her eyes opened, she realized what was happening. "Oh... I am so..." Hanna went to apologize, Dani shook his head at her. "Don't you even..." Dani said. "Remind me not to get that wasted again.." Hanna said. "No promises..." Dani said. Hanna looked over at him, "It was fun..." Hanna said. Dani moved the piece of hair that was in her face and tucked in behind her ear. She smiled and became flustered.

"We should talk to Philly, but let's get rid of this hangover." Hanna stated. Dani got up and he held out his hand to Hanna. She grabbed it. "That's definitely for sure needs to be done." Dani stated.

.............

The duo approached Philly, he chuckled. "Just the faces I wanted to see, You two last night tho... all lovey dovey" Philly said. Hanna's brows furrowed as did Dani's. "What's that suppose to mean?" Hanna questioned. "Oh you two wouldn't remember, That farmer tried it again but... Hero didn't allow it. he ended up telling the whole camp your his and his only, don't bother trying." Philly explained. Hanna and Dani looked at each other. "I'll let it slide..." Hanna said. "You aren't off the hook, you threaten a woman you would chop her...." Philly said, Hanna's eyes widen in shock. "I didn't?!?" Hanna questioned. "Oh you did, nobody wouldn't go near Hero for the rest of the night." Philly answered. "You need us for something?" Hanna then questioned. "Oh yes..." Philly said.

"So we're friends now, si? No hard feelings? Almost blowing you up is the past. We got to look to the future... and I see a military truck in both your futures. With special ammo... Special weapons... and special sauce... and Philly wants it real bad. I like to plan ahead and I got big plans to bump up the Montero firepower, si? First step is that truck. They're loading it up at Ocaso Marina, Bring the truck back to me in one piece, Hero and Owl. I've got big plans buddy." Philly explained. "I suppose we can Phil..." Hanna said. "Suerte, bring it back and we'll talk." Philly replied.

Dani and Hanna walked away, in silence. Hanna stopped. "Whatever happened last night, doesn't change anything..." Hanna said. Dani looked at her. "Hanna..." Dani said. "I mean it Dani..." Hanna said. "... Same with me as well." Dani said, Hanna smiled. "Apparently the farmer gets the hint now." Hanna said. Dani snorts at the woman. "Your welcome." Dani remarked, Hanna chuckled.

...........

Dani parked the car, "Fucking hell." Hanna remarked. Dani was about to question the woman, the he saw it too. "Well let's do this Rojas." Hanna said. 

After taking out the guards, the duo hopped into the truck. 

"Hola, Philly. One very stolen truck is on the way." Dani announced to Philly. "Perfect! Ok, send it straight into my loving arms but don't let nobody follow you both.... Be like a cat in the night. A smooth, sleek, sexy cat." Philly explained. "Meaw..." Philly added. "Dog person here." Hanna stated. "Meh, I'm more of a dog person as well." Dani added. "So is Chorizo but he forgets sometimes." Philly stated before disconnecting the call. Hanna snorted.

Dani looked over at Hanna then back at the road, his mind wander to last night. So much coming across his mind at once, was he beginning to capture feelings for the Kang woman, so soon. He had Lita apart of his life, but he didn't feel this way like he does for Hanna. 

"You thinking really hard over there." Hanna stated, snapping him out of his thoughts. "Just have things on my mind." Dani responded. "Your still not thinking about last night?" Hanna asked. "Oh no, no. Just thinking on my friends." Dani said. Hanna sighed. "Lita has been on my mind lately... I'm glad we have each other." Hanna said. Dani smiled at bit. "I am too." Dani replied. 

"I wonder what Philly wants with this truck, a truck we risk for?" Hanna questioned. "Who knows with Philly." Dani replied. "You aren't wrong." Hanna said. "Carlos and his wife knew my mother..." Hanna stated, Dani looked over. "But he never knew about you?" Dani asked. "Nope... my mother was very protective, but when I came to the came for the first time, he instantly knew who I was." Hanna replied. Dani hummed. "She wanted to fix the damage that was caused around Yara but I wish she realized she couldn't done it alone." Hanna said as she then sighed.  "Just like I know I couldn't have done this alone, We're a team, I hope you know that." Hanna told Dani. Dani grabbed her hand and gave her a light squeeze. "Si, we're the team." Dani said. Hanna snorted. "Don't over do it." Hanna remarked.

Dani parked the truck, The both of them hopped out as Philly approached the duo. Dani pulled out one of the pallets from the back and set it on the ground.

"(leave, leave) The Hero and Owl returns!" Philly told the person he was with. "Yeah and The Hero and Owl needs rum." Dani remarked. Hanna rose a brow. Philly opened it, he examined it.

He handed Dani the gun and begun to laugh. "Pinga!" He exclaimed. "Philly?" Hanna questioned. "What's happening here?" Dani asked as he and Hanna looked at each other before looking back at Philly.

"Philly magic baby!" Philly said as he held the packing foam. "The hell?" Hanna questioned. "Mierda. We almost died for packing foam?!" Dani exclaimed as he and Dani kept eye contact with Philly with concerned faces. "No, no, no , no.. White gold." Philly said as he took the gun back from Dani. "Hard to get, burns like a motherfucker. Everything got another purpose, Hero and Owl, even you two." Philly added as he walked off with the crate. Dani threw his hands up , Hanna bit the inside of her cheek.

"Wow, What did Hanna and Dani do today for a favor... (Philly got some packing fucking foam, shit.) " Hanna rambled. Dani looked at the woman, "Let's go relax and..." Dani said. "Think about how we almost died for some packing foam?" Hanna questioned. Dani snorted. "Yeah, great plan." Dani said as He and Hanna walked inside the camp. "Lovely plan." Hanna added.