5

ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ

Hanna and Dani made it back to Clara's camp. "You want us to take down Anton's ships. We're g*ddamn fisherman!" Benito spatted. "Then leave us to die again, (Buddy)." Julio said, Hanna sighed. "Differences I swear..." Hanna grumbled, Then Clara grabbed on of the things, then which let out blue smoke. 

"The fuck are you doing?" Dani asked. "Try it, It's fun!" Clara said as she handed one to Dani and Hanna. "What's the plan Jefa? For Anton to see us from the fucking capital?" Juan questioned her. "Yes..." Clara replied. "Well.. it's working." Juan responded. 

"You've got twenty minutes until Anton's forces come, So you better start running. Go! I said run!" Clara exclaimed while the camp stayed silent. "Rules of the Guerrilla! Juan Cortez,  A revolution is not won by the fearless..." Clara said. Hanna stepped forward. "... it's won by the feared." Hanna finished, Juan nodded.

"What does Anton Castillo fear? Free elections. Free expression. Free outcasts. A Yara free of Castillos but he will fear nothing unless you are willing to die for your freedom today. Not when we have more believers or more guns today. Because today I am going to punch a hole through Castillo's warships! .... I am not fearless, I am scared as hell but I promise you one thing, I will be feared." 

"Viva Libertad." 

"Viva Lbertad"

"Viva Libertad."

"Viva Lbertad."

"Let's go home,  guerrillas." Clara said.

"Does she know what she's doing?" Dani questioned. "Who cares, Dani. She knows what we need, See you from the sky, guerrillas." Juan said. Dani looked over Hanna, "What still needs to be done?" Dani questioned her. "Well... in order for Juan to fly, we need to get rid of the anti craft cannon here... those things are scattered across Yara and is a big pain ass when you are flying because once you are caught in the restrict airspace, they'll shoot your plane down, no questions asked." Hanna said.

"Well... let's take care of that then." Dani said as the pair began to leave the camp.

"Dani....Hanna... you copy?" Juan asked. "You get that chopper up and running?" Dani asked. "Si, but there's an anti-aircraft cannon blocking the airspace around Castillo's war ships." Juan replied. "We were heading to take it out." Hanna answered. "(I like it.) because if it gets me, I'll make sure my fiery corpse comes down on the both of you like a meteor." Juan said.

"In his dreams..."  Hanna said.

.............

The duo was nearby the cannon. "Any suggestions? Because I have one?" Hanna asked. "What would yours be?" Dani asked as he rose a brow at her. She pulled out a grenade, pull the thing and tossed it at the cannon. It explodes, destroying the cannon but caught the attention of the soldiers. "That was a fucking crazy move but only you... let's get out of here." Dani said as he grabbed onto her hand and they ran to the jeep near by. 

"Hey Juan, anti-aircraft cannon's out, the sky is yours." Dani called in. "Now go get those ships and Juan will be your avenging angel of death!" Juan exclaimed. "Whatever, as long as you got our backs." Dani said. "Or we we will haunt your ass for the rest of your life." Hanna added "Ha! I've got your backs, a fresh cigar and twelve thousand rounds of divine wrath... (Let's get going!)" Juan responded to the duo.

"We are meeting up with Julio at the top of the lighthouse." Hanna responded to Dani.

.............

"Clara, We're close to Castillo's ships." Dani said as they hopped out of the Jeep. Hanna check her ammunition one last time. "(Very good, Dani and Hanna) both of you will be boarding those ships as our assault element." Clara explained. Hanna quickly braided her hair, while Dani looked at the ships.